y u no play league w/ me T_T
y u no play league w/ me T_T
what lvl are you guys?
lvl doesnt really matter much but im at like 1600 ranked elo which isnt good
I'll be on tonight, sn= shepardg, I have a vent also, I think, but whatevers
what do you mean isn't good, I'm like 1000 elo but only 6 ranked games lol
and I'm like 171-168 in normals
anyway just invite me gdi
you could of just said 30 and i woulda known that you don't want to play with my lvl 15 ass
faggots
Faggots.
i play with lvl 15s idc ill just carry u
just add me fags my name is arvlol on it
I added you, and then immediately logged off.
HOWEVER, me you and skirk gonna go box jobs on thursday. Shaco, heimer, nidalee, caitlynn, maokai.
SKIRKLE IS MEAN and doesnt take invites when i throw them his way
after two games, i've determined that his face is a magnet for lux's lazer.
when did this game come out, idk anything about this game at all
like early 2009. it's a real-time strategy, a DotA clone.
it's free to play, but I am literally the only person I know who has spent $0 on the game. everyone else buys skins and shit