Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 113
  1. #1
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Someone tell me about cars

    Which cheap car should I look into buying?

  2. #2
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    If you get a cheap car you are going to regret it

  3. #3
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    you should lay down in front of one

  4. #4
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,043
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    anything made by honda will survive a nuclear blast with minmal damage.

    Seriously, if your just trying to roll around campus, get a CRX, might cost you 1k for a 32mpg 2seat back and forth car.

    I fucking love CRX's

  5. #5
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,398
    BG Level
    10

  6. #6
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,043
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    or you could by my lexus....

  7. #7
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    by your lexus what?

  8. #8
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    or you could by my lexus....
    Lexus suck and cost monies

  9. #9
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    m'y*

  10. #10
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    what's your budget?

    toyota camrys last for f-ing ever

  11. #11
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post
    anything made by honda will survive a nuclear blast with minmal damage.

    Seriously, if your just trying to roll around campus, get a CRX, might cost you 1k for a 32mpg 2seat back and forth car.

    I fucking love CRX's
    I'm also really picky, fuck hatchbacks.

  12. #12
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Howie Roary View Post
    what's your budget?

    toyota camrys last for f-ing ever
    Idk, I just don't know where to start looking. Also want to get something with manual transmission. Thought about looking into a Tiburon but the thing has a huge front, dunno if I like that.

  13. #13
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,043
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    yeah, what's your budget?

  14. #14
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Prolly like 5k max, maybe 6k...

  15. #15
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    well there's cheap as in monthly payments/down payments, and there's cheap as in -- it will never cause you problems ever

    I don't know about all the steampowered whistles and clocks inside the engine trunk or the carburated water in the exhaustmobile but I've heard enough about people buying certain makes for generations in their family, and safety of volvos etc

    should probably decide your priorities and price range and go from there, not which one looks slick

  16. #16
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Oh, I probably should, but ain't no way I'm driving a hatchback.

  17. #17
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    A sedan would probably do you better. Do you plan on leasing it and getting something different in 3 years? Or are you gonna be stuck with it

  18. #18
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    oh and seriously, if you're in the position to, buy new not used

  19. #19
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    everyone already said it (gj guys!). Honda or Toyota

  20. #20
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Will probably wind up being a honda civic, but I'm curious what are some reliable 2-door Coupe non-hatchbacks.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. someone tell me about that TERA MMO
    By Kuya in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2012-04-14, 01:00
  2. QUICK SOMEONE TELL ME
    By Kiro in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2009-09-15, 03:36
  3. someone tell me some awesome spots in vegas
    By Genosync in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2009-06-24, 17:32