USA show, about spy work, and has anne dudek in it.
I'm down.
USA show, about spy work, and has anne dudek in it.
I'm down.
i just posted on ur fb wall
What did you personal message me about
It has Amber from House. Not sure if want.
Why are you wrong about everything. Amber is a selling point.
she looks like she got fat in the commercials.
I'd slam the fuck out of that woman either way.
So would I, the main actor is hawt as shit though. Upon rewatching the trailer, I guess I'll give it a shot. I just don't like the woman agent who is perceived as weak, compared to Fiona on Burn Notice or Kate/Ziva in NCIS, but it doesn't seem like that after rewatching.
No thx.. that cunt Piper Perabo looks just as annoying in the commercials as she did in Coyote Ugly.
Same tier as White Collar as far as watchability goes? Or too early to tell?
i notice that many of you like burn notice. i marathoned season 1 but after noticing every episode was THE FUCKING SAME and hating the mother i stopped watching. has it gotten better? if it has gotten better that means his mom isnt bitching at him every episode, he isnt helping a random every episode, he isnt NOT making up any ground on figuring out who burned him. if the show still follows that terrible fucking formula it has not gotten better.
I heard season 1 was completely different and fairly awful compared to the rest. The mom still bitches occasionally but rarely is she in full episodes. He still helps out quite a few randoms, but right now in the series he pretty much has everything figured out about who burned him. I think he finds out who burned him at the end of season 2.
season 2 does a lot of work on the "burned" aspect of the series.
Bad Breaks (s2) is my favorite episode.
i will watch season 2 based on a triple post by silentleroy, it really shows his passion
Series has been good the whole way through, you haters are some morons.
you look like a terrible show
ANSWERS
i think i am the only hater and the hatred is moderate at best. I found the first season formula to be very grating, especially since the writing and premise were so good. i just wanted to see him gain a little ground, see the story open up just a TINY bit, but no they couldnt fucking do that for me.