My Ophthalmologist diagnosed me with GPC today because of stupid contact lenses and prescribed Tobradex. Supposed to use it three times a day but its side effects seem sort of scary. Anyone experienced these eyedrops before?
My Ophthalmologist diagnosed me with GPC today because of stupid contact lenses and prescribed Tobradex. Supposed to use it three times a day but its side effects seem sort of scary. Anyone experienced these eyedrops before?
I've used it alot and I've not had any problems. Just use it as prescribed. The worst I'd typically get is a bit of sensitivity to light but it's only an issue if you're driving and nothing sun glasses can't take care of.
It's just an antibiotic/immunosupressant. Your eyes probably will feel weird. Just use it until your pinkeye goes away. Swollen eyelids can be annoying but the alternative is not being able to see because of gunk build-up.
If this is a first time thing you probably will see it abate but if you have allergies, contact lenses are pollen magnets and it likely may happen again.
Just use the drops and if you experience irritation call your ophthalmologist.
Just wear sunglasses if you go outside or the sun will hurt a little bit.
It gave me nosebleeds. No, I'm not kidding.
Is your doctor Dr. Stephen T. Colbert?
Which are the real side effects?
Tobradex
burning, stinging, irritation, itching, redness, blurred vision, eyelid itching, eyelid swelling, or sensitivity to light may occur.
or
Tobradex
Dry Mouth, Severe Weight Loss, Restless Leg Syndrome, Restless Arm Syndrome, Restless Torso syndrome, Massive weight gain.