Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: black guys in spam     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    black guys in spam



    what's going on here

  2. #2
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    maximum spider

  3. #3
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    nothin, jus chillen

  4. #4
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    interesting

  5. #5
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    look at that short-ass iron man twerk

  6. #6
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    He gettin his money

  7. #7
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Also


  8. #8
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    i didn't think that video needed an explanation, looks pretty clear to me what's going on there

  9. #9
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Also


  10. #10
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    That's some bullshit! It would not start the timer I included!

  11. #11
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas


  12. #12
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Biz as usual

  13. #13
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,774
    BG Level
    10

    what I learned from that video is that male strippers have day jobs

  14. #14
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,774
    BG Level
    10

    chippendales community outreach program

  15. #15
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,399
    BG Level
    10

    chippendales rescue rangers

  16. #16
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    i want to learn maximum spider

  17. #17
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,229
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    chippendales rescue rangers
    This shit was pwn

  18. #18
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I coulda sworn I posted in this thread yesterday.... Fuckin tapatalk

  19. #19
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Thread addresses blacks and is inherently a hater. Go figure.

  20. #20
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post

Similar Threads

  1. so i totally clocked a black guy in the head with a wii mote last night.
    By 6souls in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2010-08-22, 07:00
  2. Nicest guy in spam
    By Shiroikage in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 2009-05-04, 19:16
  3. concerning the black people of spam
    By kooja in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2009-04-10, 21:08