Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    3,494
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    173

    Anime, Gaming or JP-ish Music Streams

    I'm wondering if anyone here have suggestions for good music streams.

    I've been looking around a bit and it seems the big things are AnimeNfo Radio, Big B, and a bunch of Vocaloid stations on infinite loop.

    Does anyone know anything else good on the interwebs?

  2. #2
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    451
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Gendou had a radio stream, dunno if they still have it.

    ShinsenRadio: http://www.shinsen-radio.org/
    Kawaii Radio: http://www.kawaiiradio.org/

    Not sure why but raadio.me isn't pulling up for me, I think that the one based from /a/

  3. #3
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    You can get music video playlists going on jpopsuki.tv, I believe.

  4. #4
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,964
    BG Level
    8

    http://all.rainwave.cc/ for some good gaming music streams. Few channels, the main one being the catchall. I'm hooked on the chiptune channel.

  5. #5
    An exploitable mess of a card game
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13,197
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    If you need music videos, you can use http://www.jpopasia.com/

    Some artists have their tracks on their official websites or a related youtube channels.

    As mentioned earlier, Gendou has a stream option.