Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: FFXI Limericks     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    334
    BG Level
    4

    FFXI Limericks

    I was bored in a class which i got banned from the net in, so i decided to write a few of these (I'll have more later), so enjoy.


    BG forums used to rock,
    To drama threads we would flock,
    But J-lo was tough,
    Lots left in a huff,
    And now it's all "How big is your cock?"

    Kuno's BG cards are funny,
    They make this place seem sunny,
    But don't be distracted,
    They were enacted,
    To hide BG RMTing money.

    It makes you run home to mama,
    And induces sever trauma,
    You woke up this morning,
    With not one warning,
    That you'd lose an E. Body to drama.

    I want to shoot her with a pistol,
    Or run like hell to Bristol,
    We fought her for hours,
    Instead of loot showers,
    All that bitch dropped was a crystal.

    You Linkshell just took a smearin',
    And looks like the smoke isn't clearin'
    You all got owned hard,
    Your leader's a retard,
    How the hell do you wipe to Kirin?

    Through hardening times we've strode,
    Our passions behind us we've towed,
    This may sound insightful,
    But sadly it's spiteful,
    Gotex stole a fucking Osode.

    WoW has it's infamous raids,
    We've got HNM escapades,
    You'll fight endlessly,
    When will you see?
    Every last one of you has AIDs.

    Added:

    I wish that you all could not see me,
    This prison refuses to free me,
    I chose from a list,
    Now I'm stuck and pissed,
    In a world without suppanomimi.

    To dynamis I would step in,
    For an item to sink my rep in,
    To Faf it was taken,
    But it sucked more than Aiken,
    Why the fuck do i have this weapon? <<< For you divisortheory

  2. #2
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,455
    BG Level
    7

    I wanna be mean, so bad.

  3. #3
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,147
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Through hardening times we've strode,
    Our passions behind us we've towed,
    This may sound insightful,
    But sadly it's spiteful,
    Gotex stole a fucking Osode.

    fucking awesome

  4. #4
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Belkin
    Through hardening times we've strode,
    Our passions behind us we've towed,
    This may sound insightful,
    But sadly it's spiteful,
    Gotex stole a fucking Osode.

    fucking awesome
    best limerick.

  5. #5
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    423
    BG Level
    4

    gotex touched me in dynamis yesterday

  6. #6
    Genoslut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,849
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    Quote Originally Posted by Belkin
    Through hardening times we've strode,
    Our passions behind us we've towed,
    This may sound insightful,
    But sadly it's spiteful,
    Gotex stole a fucking Osode.

    fucking awesome
    best limerick.

  7. #7
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,171
    BG Level
    6

    Wow those are great bro! Kinda neat how you came up with those.. and how FFXI/BG forums seems to be on your mind alot, but good job nonetheless.

  8. #8
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,016
    BG Level
    8

    I was in Dragon's Aery 3 hours
    Between windows I even took showers.
    It was boring as fuck
    And this game fucking sucks
    Some faggot botter claimed it with his "powers".

  9. #9
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    That was...

    Why don't we have a "Win" BG Card?

  10. #10
    Genoslut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,849
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    e
    begin thread drama:

    Upgrading Dagger is a waste of 30+ people's time and money.
    Bragging about it and showing progress on it in a place where you know people are hostile towards it is stupid.

  11. #11
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,016
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    e
    begin thread drama:
    Upgrading Dagger is a waste of 30+ people's time and money.
    Only 17 people actually, in my case. Of those 17, none of them have to go if they choose not to

    Besides, I could be upgrading anything. Or nothing...

    Anyway, back to the limmericks.

    Relic Weapons are awesome as fuck
    I'm upgrading mine, just your luck
    Don't second guess me
    It's my monthly fee
    If you don't like it I've got something for you to suck

  12. #12
    Genoslut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,849
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    e
    begin thread drama:
    Upgrading Dagger is a waste of 30+ people's time and money.
    Only 17 people actually, in my case. Of those 17, none of them have to go if they choose not to

    Besides, I could be upgrading anything. Or nothing...

    Anyway, back to the limmericks.

    Relic Weapons are awesome as fuck
    I'm upgrading mine, just your luck
    Don't second guess me
    It's my monthly fee
    If you don't like it I've got something for you to suck
    You could be maybe upgrading something that would help you do more than farm spider webs.

  13. #13
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    42
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    That was...

    Why don't we have a "Win" BG Card?
    Does that qualify as win? >.>

  14. #14
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,063
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    e
    begin thread drama:
    Upgrading Dagger is a waste of 30+ people's time and money.
    Only 17 people actually, in my case. Of those 17, none of them have to go if they choose not to

    Besides, I could be upgrading anything. Or nothing...

    Anyway, back to the limmericks.

    Relic Weapons are awesome as fuck
    I'm upgrading mine, just your luck
    Don't second guess me
    It's my monthly fee
    If you don't like it I've got something for you to suck
    rofl. owned.

  15. #15
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,005
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Stilgar
    rofl. owned.
    I disagree. divisortheory needs to work on his limerick-writing skills.

  16. #16
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    62
    BG Level
    2

    Needs more limmerick!

  17. #17
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,492
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    OP wins, excellent job on alot of those.

  18. #18
    Rex
    Rex is offline
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    302
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    Quote Originally Posted by Stilgar
    rofl. owned.
    I disagree. divisortheory needs to work on his limerick-writing skills.

  19. #19
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    61
    BG Level
    2

    OP's limmericks were gewd.

  20. #20
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    334
    BG Level
    4

    I remembered most of them, the only one I forgot to post was:

    I wish that you all could not see me,
    This prison refuses to free me,
    I chose from a list,
    Now I'm stuck and pissed,
    In a world without suppanomimi.

    Thanks for the praise, I'll work on some more eventually.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FFXI Model viewer (where is a link)
    By mako in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2004-12-08, 20:05
  2. ReInstalling FFXI
    By DivinePaladin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2004-12-05, 03:22
  3. FFXI Problems HELP PC
    By ChOkOmArU in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2004-11-19, 17:46
  4. FFXI Websites??
    By Avvesione in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2004-11-17, 17:39
  5. FFXI matrix spoof
    By Mara in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2004-11-16, 22:00
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2004-09-17, 13:51
  7. When in rome..... you cant FFXI
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2004-07-26, 21:11