Gonna happen soon, halvung forces at 96 and rising :D
Gonna happen soon, halvung forces at 96 and rising :D
Beseiged and Absolute Virtue have a lot in common.
of you imply that no one cares about it, then why did you even look at this thread knowing it was about besiged?
OMG PLZ KEEP US UPDATED
The Beastmen recruited me as their Champion. I'm leading the attack.
Especially while his interestests are Oblivion now, anyway.Originally Posted by Rehont
This isn't Heroes of Might and Magic (though that game owns).Originally Posted by Xavier
Holy shit you people are blind.
Did you just read my mind? Because I was about to hit the reply and say "Besieged is the new AV"Beseiged and Absolute Virtue have a lot in common.
Midgard might have Mamook + Undead Swarm at same time!
No they won't. Its taking forever just for them to leave the "preparing stage".
Aye undead are going above 100 and still preparing, mamook is catching upOriginally Posted by Kuponut
http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/9991/img00379ba.jpg
Similarities between Besieged and AV:Originally Posted by BRP
- There's a new thread every time it happens on a different server.
Everyone is gathered behind a wall.
They both leave you feeling sore.
Differences:
- AV was deemed broken because you could not win.
Besieged is deemed broken because you can win.
I can understand that. My Dynamis LS experiences this all the time. Our start time is 5:30pm (we gather at 5:00pm) but we usually enter at 7pm. Its only natural the beastmen suffer the same problems.Originally Posted by BRP
rofl so trueOriginally Posted by Khamsin
lol, that reminds me of the Wyrms HNM LS threads awhile back. Those were great.
I lol'edOriginally Posted by Khamsin
Realistically, I wonder if they purposely wait when there is another of the armies almost prepared so they attack at the same time? You said Mamook was catching up - how close are they?
as of right now
- Halvung 99
- Arrapago 85
- Mamook 78
quetz about to be attacked by the undead swarm, we're the first as far as I know.
If you mean first to be attacked by the undead, check the other thread. Remora got besieged by them a short while ago.Originally Posted by Tymon
Trolls are currently on the move