Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Doom III     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,501
    BG Level
    6

    Doom III

    Does anyone have a CD key that they wouldn't mind PMing me? I DO NOT PIRATE and I seriously lost my cd-key for this game. I don't play online (not that it's good online anyway) and I don't have the expansion. Just need the base game.

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,210
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Doom III

    Since you don't pirate and have the originals, email ID, you can usually get another one by sending in some sort of proof of purchase. Not sure if they will charge you, Epic didn't for my UT key.

  3. #3
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,501
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Doom III

    Thanks to the both of you that PMed me! I have it installed and updated and running. Very much obliged!!

Similar Threads

  1. Saw III
    By SephYuyX in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2006-08-12, 10:28
  2. Mother Nature starts casting Blizzaga III
    By joft in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2006-02-13, 10:01
  3. Doom Movie
    By Pete in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 2005-10-24, 15:58