Random thought, which type of stimulation is your favourite?
Random thought, which type of stimulation is your favourite?
1) Cash
2) Credit
3) Checks
Originally Posted by Devek
![]()
lol..
Is this question asking what gets them going or what they like the best over all?
I'm not fishing for tips, I just know that different partners I've been with have enjoyed different things, I wonder if there's an even mix or if something is preferred by a majority.
Their favourite thing, what'll make them go "Wow!"Originally Posted by ertyu
Wifey voted intercourse, only female vote so far![]()
Duh, I should have voted for my girlfriend instead of adding the guy option.Originally Posted by Tyche
+1 for my talented fingers!
Well even though I was dumb and put I'm a guy, I hereby change my vote.
+1 for mah tongue![]()
Voted Intercourse. I'll make some of my female friends come and vote. XD
So far the results just confirm that the chicks are heavily outnumbered on BG. >_>
It is because there are no girls on the Internet.
In real life, the secret is psychology. A woman's orgasm is like 80% mental and 20% physical. Cover the mental aspects properly and you can get a girl off with just about anything.
94% of the votes are just guys. thats great
i voted the guys watching option
girlfriend thing also said intercourse.
cock
Where's bumpin' & grindin' because I know one of those.
Bolded for emphasis/truthyness.Originally Posted by Devek
Voted for #3.
You missed the choice that most women would have probably voted for, lol. Foreplay. Everything you put on there is vag stimulation.