As much as I am sure everyone hates taking surveys, bluegartr is a great FFXI community and I know you guys won't mind helping me out with this. I am doing a research paper in my Gaming Careers class, I also have to do a 30 minute presentation with power point on a video game of my choice, and of coarse I chose the Final Fantasy series. I have to gather some proof that I did some sort of survey or interview and present the results. It is due in about 2 weeks, so about that time I will post the results for the people that are interested after I collect all the data. :D
This is just going to be a basic survey of 10 questions on the NUMBERED Final Fantasy games(1-12) the original release dates.
*Note: Keep in mind that Final Fantasy IV was II in US and Final Fantasy VI was III in the US. This survey is going by the JP releases.
Thanks in advance :D
Here we go:
1. Do you currently or have you played any of the games from the numbered Final Fantasy series?(this one is obvious, but a standard question)
2. Which of the the numbered Final Fantasy games have you not played?
3. Which was your favorite story line?
4. Which was your least favorite story line?
5. Besides FFXI which Final Fantasy do you believe to put in the most hours?
6. Which was your favorite battle system?
7. Which was your least favorite battle system?
8. Which Final Fantasy did you "beat" the most times?
9. Out of all of the classic jobs/classes, which one has always been your favorite?
10. Who was your favorite character?
Thank you guys so much !!
XI Wiki

