Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Dat folders 189~197     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Dat folders 189~197

    The ones not in the ROM folder, these were the folders that were installed during the updates pre wotg. Are they needed any more?

    The non ROM folder, folders have 1,064 files in 9 folders, with a size of 71.7MB
    The folders that are inside of the ROM folder have 1,096 files in 9 folders with a size of 79.9MB

    Im guessing the ones not in the ROM folder are obsolete now, but I want to make sure before deleting them.

  2. #2
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    344
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Dat folders 189~197

    put them in recycle bin > run ffxi

    if it works you can delete them, if not then just restore them

Similar Threads

  1. DAT problem?
    By Wulf in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2005-11-23, 16:09
  2. Looking for replacement .dats...
    By Sekkite in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2005-10-27, 17:07
  3. I remove .dat files.
    By Demetrick in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2005-09-20, 18:00
  4. Looking for 1 Hard to find .dat clothes ; ;
    By Vandoura in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2005-07-18, 12:41