Elison (RDM&WAR75, hume female from Bastok) just applied to our LS, says they were in iiZerg and moved to Kujata with a friend named Fiore.
Seems pretty friendly but as per our rules I'm asking for a background check ^^
Elison (RDM&WAR75, hume female from Bastok) just applied to our LS, says they were in iiZerg and moved to Kujata with a friend named Fiore.
Seems pretty friendly but as per our rules I'm asking for a background check ^^
You should have a better response this this pretty soon. iizerg regulars our regular BG lurkers.
elison is a pretty decent guy was a good member,nice and gave me his phone number to contact him for hnm's. however he will prolly be accompanied by desorna and kusai which is basically just desorna and desorna's mule. if you can get elison solo i would do it but if it comes with the other 2 you might want to pass. also not sure how his playtime will be as i recall he was preparing having a child with his wife/gf.
pm me if u need more info
Elison is really cool. He had some rl issues that slowed his playtime but yes he is 24/7 type player as well.
Pros- Good player. Seems respectful unless you go around BG and other forums and read some of his stuff. I Lawl at alot of it!
Cons- Desorna
Thanks for the feedback, I saw the other thread on Desorna ( viewtopic.php?f=46&t=26758 ) so I know what you're talking about now ^^ He applied to a different LS so maybe he won't apply to ours (we don't do kings which seems to be something he's interested in).