Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    232
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    [Quetzalcoatl] General (bc)

    Male tarutaru. 75 NIN PLD RDM SMN. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    733
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Re: [Quetzalcoatl] General (bc)

    Name change maybe? Doesn't ring a bell, if he has any notable gear you could list would help identify him.

  3. #3
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    607
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: [Quetzalcoatl] General (bc)

    If he is NA then it's a name change, Quetz is a very tightknit server and anyone with that many jobs I for one would notice the name. Meeze as well.

    Sup Meeze, this is Vang

  4. #4
    Sanoske
    Guest

    Re: [Quetzalcoatl] General (bc)

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunnz
    If he is NA then it's a name change, Quetz is a very tightknit server and anyone with that many jobs I for one would notice the name. Meeze as well.

    Sup Meeze, this is Vang
    Oh snap, that's you? I was wondering who you were in the crafting forums. lol

    And yea... I've never seen or heard of this person. Find out some more info.

  5. #5
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    607
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: [Quetzalcoatl] General (bc)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanoske
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunnz
    If he is NA then it's a name change, Quetz is a very tightknit server and anyone with that many jobs I for one would notice the name. Meeze as well.

    Sup Meeze, this is Vang
    Oh snap, that's you? I was wondering who you were in the crafting forums. lol

    And yea... I've never seen or heard of this person. Find out some more info.
    Hi silly goose, I haven't played since January, but fuck it I think I am coming back next week because i'm getting the sickness again. Beginning of summer = worst time to make a comeback I know, but fuck it I can't help it haha.

  6. #6
    Sanoske
    Guest

    Re: [Quetzalcoatl] General (bc)

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunnz
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanoske
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunnz
    If he is NA then it's a name change, Quetz is a very tightknit server and anyone with that many jobs I for one would notice the name. Meeze as well.

    Sup Meeze, this is Vang
    Oh snap, that's you? I was wondering who you were in the crafting forums. lol

    And yea... I've never seen or heard of this person. Find out some more info.
    Hi silly goose, I haven't played since January, but fuck it I think I am coming back next week because i'm getting the sickness again. Beginning of summer = worst time to make a comeback I know, but fuck it I can't help it haha.
    Don't do it man! Sell some shit, go RMT with your gil and take a vacation.

    And new info on General? (<-- Nice attempt to distract from the obvious derailing)

  7. #7
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    607
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: [Quetzalcoatl] General (bc)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanoske
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunnz
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanoske
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunnz
    If he is NA then it's a name change, Quetz is a very tightknit server and anyone with that many jobs I for one would notice the name. Meeze as well.

    Sup Meeze, this is Vang
    Oh snap, that's you? I was wondering who you were in the crafting forums. lol

    And yea... I've never seen or heard of this person. Find out some more info.
    Hi silly goose, I haven't played since January, but fuck it I think I am coming back next week because i'm getting the sickness again. Beginning of summer = worst time to make a comeback I know, but fuck it I can't help it haha.
    Don't do it man! Sell some shit, go RMT with your gil and take a vacation.

    And new info on General? (<-- Nice attempt to distract from the obvious derailing)
    Dude anytime away from FFXI ISSS a vacation to be honest haha, back to the grind of coming back for a week and being glad I did, then 2 weeks later sitting in Whitegate wondering why the hell I came back

    Also do people that change their names while hopping servers EVER turn out to be legit? No.

    (following trend with Sano on the semi derail)

  8. #8
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    733
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Re: [Quetzalcoatl] General (bc)

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunnz
    If he is NA then it's a name change, Quetz is a very tightknit server and anyone with that many jobs I for one would notice the name. Meeze as well.

    Sup Meeze, this is Vang
    Man what a homo, rockin the myspace advertisement in the sig. I was wondering where you been, was looking for you since I got back from the shit hole known as hades.

    Check these doozies out

    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/M ... 093040.png

    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/M ... 094104.png

    If you're not in the only LS that kills shit on that server, this is as good as it gets.

  9. #9
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    733
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Re: [Quetzalcoatl] General (bc)

    Wait, isn't Vang a male taru with NIN PLD SMN and RDM leveled?

    Hmmm, may be on to something.

  10. #10
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    232
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: [Quetzalcoatl] General (bc)

    Apparently his original name was Jingod.

  11. #11
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    733
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Re: [Quetzalcoatl] General (bc)

    Well, the first few years of this game, he and his brother (Jinshorty) tagged along with RMT camping all the baby NMs for gil. They had one of their Byrnie+1 stolen because the RMT player they had bazaaring it for them accepted the trade before the gil was put in.

    My favorite moment of the Jin's, is when their LS was at Ulli a couple of years ago, and one of them aggro'd a golem, so they started killing it, then another aggro, then another, then they were all face first on the floor.

    Their legacy lives on though, I believe the LS Nephilim, was a spawn of one of their LSs.

  12. #12
    Sanoske
    Guest

    Re: [Quetzalcoatl] General (bc)

    If I remember correctly, the Jin brothers aren't under control of the original owners. But I don't know if that is still the case.

  13. #13
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,548
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: [Quetzalcoatl] General (bc)

    Jingod is the original guy. Jinshorty is gone.

    Anyway, total idiots, deny.

  14. #14
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    607
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: [Quetzalcoatl] General (bc)

    Quote Originally Posted by 510Meeze
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunnz
    If he is NA then it's a name change, Quetz is a very tightknit server and anyone with that many jobs I for one would notice the name. Meeze as well.

    Sup Meeze, this is Vang
    Man what a homo, rockin the myspace advertisement in the sig. I was wondering where you been, was looking for you since I got back from the shit hole known as hades.

    Check these doozies out

    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/M ... 093040.png

    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/M ... 094104.png

    If you're not in the only LS that kills shit on that server, this is as good as it gets.
    Ouch dude wtf at those kids haha

    I should be back Wed or Thurs, Ill look you up fag.

Similar Threads

  1. [Quetzalcoatl] - Cinnisbellum (bc)
    By Sorcha in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2008-01-09, 23:00
  2. [Quetzalcoatl] Xephon (bc)
    By Sizah in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 2008-01-04, 13:41
  3. [Quetzalcoatl] Blabj (bc)
    By Sizah in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2008-01-02, 21:51
  4. [Remora] General (bc)
    By stupifyed in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2007-12-20, 05:26
  5. [Quetzalcoatl] Sheladaris (bc)
    By Therin in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2007-11-10, 01:44
  6. [Quetzalcoatl] Nayal (bc)
    By Augiezwan in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-10-29, 21:22
  7. [Quetzalcoatl] Prophecy (bc)
    By kareface in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2007-09-20, 23:02
  8. [Quetzalcoatl] Joillie (bc)
    By Hsieh in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2007-09-10, 10:38
  9. [Quetzalcoatl]Lordsephiroth(bc)
    By Asherah in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-07-01, 01:09