Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    Jem: She's Truly Outrageous movie in the works.

    Nah just kidding, but she is truly, truly outrageous.

  2. #2
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Re: Jem: She's Truly Outrageous movie in the works.

    I admit I did a "wut wut" before clicking.

  3. #3
    THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    823
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

    Re: Jem: She's Truly Outrageous movie in the works.

    A Jem movie would only destroy the truly outrageousness.

  4. #4
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,192
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Jem: She's Truly Outrageous movie in the works.

    Oh man, my kid sister adored that cartoon, I must admit I didn't hate it myself either.

    What were the mean girls group called again?

  5. #5
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,778
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Jem: She's Truly Outrageous movie in the works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Oh man, my kid sister adored that cartoon, I must admit I didn't hate it myself either.

    What were the mean girls group called again?
    IIRC The Missfits...

    I only know this because Freezepops version of the theme song pops up on my pandora from time to time.

  6. #6
    sb
    sb is offline
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    575
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Jem: She's Truly Outrageous movie in the works.

    Yeah its The Missfits.

  7. #7
    Human Being
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,169
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Jem: She's Truly Outrageous movie in the works.

    lol I was joking with my wife about this last weekend.

  8. #8
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Re: Jem: She's Truly Outrageous movie in the works.

    I woulda seen it, had this been true.

  9. #9
    Zoot
    Guest

    Re: Jem: She's Truly Outrageous movie in the works.

    I was about to post with "I KNEW THIS WAS COMING" before I read the OP.

  10. #10
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

    Re: Jem: She's Truly Outrageous movie in the works.

    I thought this machinama of the intro was pretty good:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZjpmvXp_hk

  11. #11
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,215
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Jem: She's Truly Outrageous movie in the works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    I thought this machinama of the intro was pretty good:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZjpmvXp_hk
    Mine's better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G5fOamTiQE
    And to describe it all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwcyl_FrQA0
    much better than having to link to AMV hell 4 itself!

  12. #12
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Jem: She's Truly Outrageous movie in the works.

    It can't be worse than Indiana Jones and the kingdom of crap.

  13. #13
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    852
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Jem: She's Truly Outrageous movie in the works.

    I'd watch it

  14. #14
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,778
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Jem: She's Truly Outrageous movie in the works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    I thought this machinama of the intro was pretty good:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZjpmvXp_hk
    Whos playing music over vent? o main tank is dead... DAMMIT DREMLOCK! <3