Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: [Bahamut] Hellscream.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    136
    BG Level
    3

    [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    Hes from Bahamut from what I heard. Baha>Kuj>Bah again.
    Anyone can give me some info about this guy, thanks. Application from him was:


    WHAT SERVER ARE YOU FROM?Bahamut

    - Your job levels (and appropriate subjobs) and merits you've achieved
    (Main-Elvaan MNK75,NIN75,SAM75,WAR75,THF75 (Mule -Taru BLM75,PLD75,NIN75,RNG75,WAR75)HP(full)STR(Full)Enm ity(full)Critical rate(full),GK(full),Dagger(lvl6)Axe(6), Ninjutsu(Full), Double Attack (Capped),Warrior's charge(2),Counter rate(3),Kick attack rate(4),Formless strike (1),Triple attack rate (capped), Assasin's charge (2),Feint (1),Aura steal (1),Store tp(capped),Meditate recast(capped),Shikokyo(1),Ikishoten (2),Overwhelm (capped). (mule almost 300 merits + given by a friend who quit)

    - Playtime/Availabilty <--- very important. (Not /playtime. I'm going to like you less if you put that.)I play 10pm+ Jst time , but can put effort into coming to NA timings events.

    - HNM experience: tell us about it.
    3 years and a bit of HNM experience,fought mostlu everthing A-Z
    - Full access to all CoP areas is required*Yes

    Full access to all Zilart/Sky areas is required*Yes

    - Dynamis access level up to Dynamis-Xarcabard is required*Yes

    - Bahamut v1/v2Yes

    - Your craft levels-Wood working 96

    - And whatever else information you may feel that is important, I am looking to find a endgame LS that I can deditcate myself to on cerb and start learning anything new from new experience, I am a quiet person and a fast learner .

    Noticable Gear: Love torque, Justice torque , fortitude Torque, Hope torque, GK lvl 3 relic (have attestation missing fragment and currency)Ace's helm , sam jse +1 , Shura +1 head and legs , Algol , some homam pieces, mostly all my jobs have their af2's. and mule has genie weskit and HQ staves

  2. #2
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    Unless I'm mistaken this guy sold his account looong ago. And the original was the biggest rmt(some care, some don't) in the history of ffxi (not speculation).

  3. #3
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    136
    BG Level
    3

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    @.@; So this is not the original owner? Are you very sure he sold the account?

  4. #4
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    99% unless he used the account retrival thing. You will get alot of replies on this thread with people to back me up he was infamous on bahamut.


    Edit: Ok I am 100% now(I read his app closer) I knew the original personally and this guy says he is a quite person and fast learner... the old was loud and thought he knew everything.

  5. #5
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    136
    BG Level
    3

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    He said to me in game that he sold it 6 months ago and bought it back from same buyer. Hmmm.
    I hope I get a lot of replies, want some more info about him and making sure its really the fake guy or not etc etc. Thanks anyways for info ^^

    Edit: Ok so you talked to the real owner?

  6. #6
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphix
    He said to me in game that he sold it 6 months ago and bought it back from same buyer. Hmmm.
    I hope I get a lot of replies, want some more info about him and making sure its really the fake guy or not etc etc. Thanks anyways for info ^^
    Thats possible.. but I remember reading the original came back and bought another account but by reading the app it doesn't look like him. This guy looks like he has better grammer.

  7. #7
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphix

    Edit: Ok so you talked to the real owner?
    No I read or someone from his old ls told me he bought another character. Doesn't mean that he didn't buy this one back tho.

    Also if this is the original he is a experienced player and has fought everything.

  8. #8
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    136
    BG Level
    3

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    Alright, thanks for info. Anything else I need to know about him?

  9. #9
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    Nope.

    If original player my vote> Get. Has the experience and the gear.
    If not> Can't vouch for him.

    Also other players that are still on Bahamut will have more info.

  10. #10
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    Edit: Double post already...

    Ask the guy the name of his 1st ls he ever made that will verify it. I will pm you the name.

  11. #11
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,228
    BG Level
    6

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss
    Unless I'm mistaken this guy sold his account looong ago. And the original was the biggest rmt(some care, some don't) in the history of ffxi (not speculation).
    Thats quite a big statement to make there. Old Hellscream was cool but did seem to rmt a lot. If it was the old Hellscream I would say yes, but seeing how it probably isn't I would say no.

  12. #12
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss
    Unless I'm mistaken this guy sold his account looong ago. And the original was the biggest rmt(some care, some don't) in the history of ffxi (not speculation).
    Thats quite a big statement to make there. Old Hellscream was cool but did seem to rmt a lot. If it was the old Hellscream I would say yes, but seeing how it probably isn't I would say no.
    Ok I probably exaggerated. At that time when I was on bahamut a better statement probably.

  13. #13
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    261
    BG Level
    4

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    He's got an application on here somewhere still for another LS, you should check it out. I'm too lazy to find it for you. :rocl:

  14. #14
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25
    BG Level
    1

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    Hellscream was biggest RMT on Bahamut.
    This guy also known as Spy was a member of SF, they were pretty good for a while.
    Last I hear he and some friends were joining a new group on the server and then he ditched everyone and ran off to new server (he was there leader).

  15. #15
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    91
    BG Level
    2

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    viewtopic.php?f=46&t=25007


    any info you want on the guy

  16. #16
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    136
    BG Level
    3

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    Thanks! You guys know reasons why he left the other servers? I don't like people getting stuff and leaving right after D:

  17. #17
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    261
    BG Level
    4

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    No idea, I would take him though. he's a good player.

  18. #18
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    136
    BG Level
    3

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    Confirmed it was the original player! Thanks a lot guys for the help on info!

  19. #19
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,662
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphix
    Confirmed it was the original player! Thanks a lot guys for the help on info!

    Seraphix is an HQ OMO'!

  20. #20
    Also Firas
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,431
    BG Level
    7

    Re: [Bahamut] Hellscream.

    hellscream cool guy, has lots of experience in sea/limbus and hnms. He's a bit of a perfectionist (which i think is a good thing).

    It's the original owner, im sure of it. The sold >bought back story is true.

    All the gear that was mentioned in the application was obtained in bahamut, so i dont think he left kujata after he got any loot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Bahamut] Hellscream(bc)
    By Demian in forum FFXI: CrossServer Applications[All Servers]
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 2007-11-04, 01:35