Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: LOL BUSTED!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    so i herd u liek trollin
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    876
    BG Level
    5

    LOL BUSTED!

    CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time - Blogs from CNN.com

    I fucking love CNN.com, lol.

    I honestly would be quite flattered if someone danced with a cardboard cut out of me.

  2. #2
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    That's probably more action than the flesh and blood Hillary has seen in a decade.

  3. #3
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    That is so fucking great. Would love to see them cross paths now that they both work in the same party.

  4. #4
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,702
    BG Level
    7

    That guy is so money.

    Oops, wrong Jon Favreau.

  5. #5
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Things like this is why I hate facebook. People aren't allowed to have fun or be themselves these days without wondering if they're gonna turn up on facebook or not. There was something similar a while ago in Australia, a swimmer who was labelled as an innocent little angel by the media, went to a party where all the girls were dressed as strippers/whores, and they all got dumped onto facebook. I swear facebook is a pest.

  6. #6
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik View Post
    Things like this is why I hate facebook. People aren't allowed to have fun or be themselves these days without wondering if they're gonna turn up on facebook or not. There was something similar a while ago in Australia, a swimmer who was labelled as an innocent little angel by the media, went to a party where all the girls were dressed as strippers/whores, and they all got dumped onto facebook. I swear facebook is a pest.
    Can't blame Facebook, it's people who look for things to smear on others when they're only trying to be human or heaven forbid they want a little fun

  7. #7
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Facebook also has tons of fucking privacy settings to prevent people who would look for things to smear you with from even being able to see photos of you like this. Although, this is still pretty funny, especially considering that this guy has a job thats of the utmost importance for Obama so he gets off scot free where others would've been sacrificied already.

  8. #8
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    It's funny when employers ask their employees that are friends with potential employees to spy on their facebook.

  9. #9
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybar View Post
    It's funny when employers ask their employees that are friends with potential employees to spy on their facebook.
    Hate when corporates do that shit lol.

  10. #10
    so i herd u liek trollin
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    876
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuyu View Post
    Hate when corporates do that shit lol.
    I was not even aware of this.. then again I am barely poking my head into the work force. Still in college, so I don't know what goes on in all of these big businesses and what have you.

  11. #11
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Klutz View Post
    I was not even aware of this.. then again I am barely poking my head into the work force. Still in college, so I don't know what goes on in all of these big businesses and what have you.
    They can be pretty cut-throat... I say good morning to everyone I knew for about 2minutes whenever I came in early 2 summers ago during an internship and my supervisor tried to write bad comments every chance he got for my final performance review.

  12. #12
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    This is why you need to work in the entertainment industry, like the real Jon Favreau. Employers find your facebook and if there isn't at least one picture of you snorting coke off a stripper's ass, there's no way you're getting hired.

  13. #13
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    This is why you need to work in the entertainment industry, like the real Jon Favreau. Employers find your facebook and if there isn't at least one picture of you snorting coke off a Hannah Montana's ass, there's no way you're getting hired.
    amidoingitrite?

  14. #14
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    765
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Hilary obviously didn't seem upset lol. Inc. Monica Lewinsky scandal 2.0: Hilary gets revenge.

Similar Threads

  1. lol sniper ring is 410k at AH now...
    By freewind in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2004-12-02, 01:07
  2. Man Faye is Hot. LOL!!!
    By Fruitloopsakaevalime in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2004-10-16, 08:45
  3. Shining Cloth LOL
    By Fatman in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2004-10-08, 19:57
  4. LOL vote or die!!
    By in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2004-09-30, 18:33
  5. LOL!! Just saying hello! from work lol
    By Fruitloopsakaevalime in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2004-09-29, 12:32
  6. Lol, why'd I quit? :P
    By Isus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2004-09-21, 20:10