What's going on here?
http://i42.tinypic.com/b9ei5g.jpg
Wait for it...
http://i41.tinypic.com/2qal2qw.jpg
What's going on here?
http://i42.tinypic.com/b9ei5g.jpg
Wait for it...
http://i41.tinypic.com/2qal2qw.jpg
haha in b4's
Random image thread is -> that way. And those images are <- a few image threads back.
Submit this to Fox, they will pay big for the idea.
Done.
I knew I voted for him for a reason.
change we can believe in, we will take child molestation into our own hands.
Fuck Obama.
Treating Mexico and Venezuela, both being third-world countries, as equals?
INSANE
I'm getting mixed messages here.
They can both get equal servings of freedom fries
What's wrong with being nice to 2 countries that are on the precipice of collapse/internal strife that happen to be in our backyard?
We stand quite a bit to gain in helping Mexico with the drug war imo
Every moment we don't spend reminding the world that America is #1 is a moment wasted. Seriously.