Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Fuck English accents     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,045
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Fuck English accents

    Seriously.

  2. #2
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    I like girls with Welsh accents, I cant understand them but they are so damn adorable.

  3. #3
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Cairthenn View Post
    Seriously.
    Still waiting to hear Kiara before I agree with you on this.
    But for the most part... I'm there.

  4. #4
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    341
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    's wrong with english accents?

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    try speaking american, its the only language I understand

  6. #6
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    341
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    American hmmm.... "Howdy y'all how bout them nicks?"
    (Honestly I have no clue what I just said or referred to, i feel i've lost 10 IQ points just saying that)

  7. #7
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I doubt you even had 10 in the first place.

  8. #8
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    mission accomplished

  9. #9
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane


  10. #10
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    English accents are cool.

    All of my best profs have them.

  11. #11
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    also

  12. #12
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Colenzo why are you making not suck posts?

  13. #13
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    163
    BG Level
    3

    I enjoy Australian accents

  14. #14
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by #686578 View Post
    Colenzo why are you making not suck posts?
    All he did was link videos do not compliment him it will only encourage him to stick around and fag shit up

  15. #15
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Colenzo View Post
    try speaking american, its the only language I understand
    oh, okay, so you understand stupid?

  16. #16
    The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,045
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Wot

  17. #17
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    New Zealanders say NARRRR instead of no

  18. #18
    The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,045
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Thas luvely

  19. #19
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    dats rite

  20. #20
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    They still suck.

Similar Threads

  1. English accents aren't all that bad
    By Cairthenn in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2009-05-11, 07:02
  2. American accents make English people stupid.
    By Cairthenn in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2009-05-11, 05:40
  3. fuck english
    By Charismatic in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2009-04-06, 21:42