Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Do you smell it?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Do you smell it?


  2. #2
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    watch Southland Tales gogogo

  3. #3
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    I must endorse charismatic fully in this endeavor.

  4. #4
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    AKA My name is ryko, and I approve this message.

    GOD DAMN the rock is awesome.

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    I love his acting, hes so fucking goofy in his movies.

  6. #6
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    The Rock is not awesome, and Ryko is wrong once again.

  7. #7
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    Fuck you dick licker hes the shiat.

  8. #8
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I agree with you, he is shit.

  9. #9
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Oh sorry, shiat.

  10. #10
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    Do you want to go outside and wrastle about this?

  11. #11
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    ROCK HARD

  12. #12
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    OLD MAN NIPPLES

  13. #13
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    ok

  14. #14
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    You're retreating faster than his hairline.

  15. #15
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    You're retreating faster than his hairline.
    He is half black so he will look cool half bald.

  16. #16
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    ok check out the new sig

  17. #17
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Heian View Post
    He is half black so he will look cool half bald.
    I don't know how it's possible for you to ever be wrong, unlike Ryko.

  18. #18
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Who is always wrong.

  19. #19
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    Anybody ever play kane and lynch ? me and my friend just co-op'd through the game, it was a pretty fun game.

  20. #20
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I once confused Kane for The Undertaker.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast