Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Little King's Story     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,213
    BG Level
    6

    Little King's Story

    Has anyone else picked this up yet? Pre-ordered it off amazon and I've been having a blast with it.

    Its a Pikmin-type game from the creator of Harvest Moon. You're the king, and you assemble your townspeople, give them different jobs/classes, and then venture out for world domination! This game is pretty damn huge. I've cleared 2/7 bosses and I'm about 10 hours in, and I hear the game is 40-50 hours long if you're going for various collections.

  2. #2
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,076
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Grizzly Hills

    I like it a lot, but there's a few things that surprise me in an irritating way when I'm playing (like stairs).

    It met my expectations as a great game but didn't quite surpass them.

  3. #3
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,213
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    I like it a lot, but there's a few things that surprise me in an irritating way when I'm playing (like stairs).

    It met my expectations as a great game but didn't quite surpass them.
    Stairs stop becoming a problem once you get the Evade Formation.

  4. #4
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,213
    BG Level
    6

    Just finished today. That ending is nuts. Friendly game, friendly game, HA HA FUCK YOU!

    Mighty try to finish things up for 100% later. Hopefully I can find the alternate Tyrant Mode ending somewhere, because I know I'll never make it through that mode on my own.

  5. #5
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,076
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Grizzly Hills

    The game opened up a lot after the Onii King, I played it intensely the last few days trying to do everything. I REALLY enjoyed the King Shiskaboobe or w/e boss, that was very creative and very awesome. I should hopefully have it done before classes start, but I'm really enjoying it more as I go along.