Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Hello from cleveland     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Hello from cleveland

    This city blows.

    All the girls on my bus are cute blondes, it's ridiculously awesome.

  2. #2
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Do you tell them you're black on latino?

  3. #3
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    This matters.

  4. #4
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    I dont tell them anything, go away.

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Thats your problem.

  6. #6
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    In your days, how many cute blond white bitches have you fucked.

    Be honest.

  7. #7
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Rather, non gamer bitches that are impressed by your brawl skills / your ridill.

    Not that it matters, I wouldn't really count them cute anyway.

  8. #8
    Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,821
    BG Level
    6

    LOL SO THEN I SAID AND YOU SHOULD SAY AND OH MAN I'M SO AWESOME AND BETTER LOL

    GUYS?

    ..GUYS??


    HAHA YEAH FUCK THESE GUYS I TOTALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT THESE GUYS

    where'd they go? I'm better than them I was talking to them. Oh god I'm lonely. I'm gonna write a bandaid solution program for annoying shit I started.

  9. #9
    Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,821
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    This city blows.

    All the girls on my bus are cute blondes, it's ridiculously awesome.
    hi ryko, this is the 1st reply in your thread

    hope things go well there, cute blondes can't be all bad

  10. #10
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    lolcleaveland. Stay away from certain parts of the east side if you don't have a bullet proof vest. In fact, stay out of most of the residentials within the city.

  11. #11
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Also, whatever you do, do NOT breathe. You'll get instant lung cancer from all the pollution.

  12. #12
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Too bad Northern Ohio fails.

  13. #13
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    HELLO DETROIT

  14. #14
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Arew View Post
    Too bad Northern Ohio fails.
    You hurt me deeply. Seriously, I'm probably gonna cry now D:

  15. #15
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    You hurt me deeply. Seriously, I'm probably gonna cry now D:
    Sorry D:, I take it back, Cleveland fails.

  16. #16
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Get back to NY you bum

  17. #17
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Arew View Post
    Sorry D:, I take it back, Cleveland fails.
    Too late, I'm already crying.

  18. #18
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    618
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Too late, I'm already crying.
    Woozie, I just moved, teach me to Akron.

  19. #19
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuketwig View Post
    Woozie, I just moved, teach me to Akron.
    Ewww, Columbus is just as bad.

    Living in Hick-Country is obviously where it's all at.

  20. #20
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    I never even heard of Marietta.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast