Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. #1
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    jennifer's body was the greatest movie ever

    If you disagree you are a homosaxophone or a woman.

  2. #2
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,645
    BG Level
    7

    Personally I think the writers should be dragged into the street and shot for this one:

    "Why don't you just moveon.org!"

  3. #3
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    That was terrible.

  4. #4
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    the characters said things in this movie? who knew?!

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Alleya View Post
    Personally I think the writers should be dragged into the street and shot for this one:

    "Why don't you just moveon.org!"
    You are terrible for reposting that

  6. #6
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I think the movie pissed a lot of people off because women who are hot are not supposed to talk or be aware of the fact that they can exploit their looks.

  7. #7
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Or eat men.

  8. #8
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Women should be exploited, they should not be able to empower themselves via a subversion of the usual schematics of power by purposefully exploiting their looks!

  9. #9
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I am outraged.

  10. #10
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    And aroused.

  11. #11
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,645
    BG Level
    7

    I will be happy when in 20 years the college students of today will look back at gender feminism and be like "what the fuck were those people thinking"

  12. #12
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    You are just mad that you can't get free lunch with your tits.

  13. #13
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    So anyway, back to the movie.

    The movie can be summarized as follows:

    1- megan fox is hot

    2- megan fox talks about sex a lot

    3- lesbian tension

    4- highly expected lesbian kiss

    5- penis envy

    6- bullshit

  14. #14
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    I like

  15. #15
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    So anyway, back to the movie.

    The movie can be summarized as follows:

    1- megan fox is hot

    2- megan fox talks about sex a lot

    3- lesbian tension

    4- highly expected lesbian kiss

    5- penis envy

    6- bullshit
    Sounds good

  16. #16
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    If I have already seen the lesbian kiss, do I still need to watch the movie?

  17. #17
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    you forgot a major plot point

    the other chick is hot too

  18. #18
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    If I have already seen the lesbian kiss, do I still need to watch the movie?
    No. Well maybe for every other moment that megan fox looks hot. Or if you're into women eating men alive.

  19. #19
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    The other chick is the stupid girl from Mean Girls, right? She's okay, nothing special.

  20. #20
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    No. Well maybe for every other moment that megan fox looks hot. Or if you're into women eating men alive.
    Megan Fox always looks hot but I still refuse to watch Transformers 2. As for the latter, I thought that happens every day in real life?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Eminem is not just the greatest rapper ever/alive
    By quannum in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 2010-03-10, 01:12
  2. Deus Ex Was The Best Game Ever Made
    By BRP in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2009-09-14, 22:17
  3. FFVIII Was The Best Game Ever Made
    By Krye in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-09-11, 23:04