Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Relief!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Relief!

    I have a rash on BOTH sides on the left and right of the crotch.

    As shown here
    http://i37.tinypic.com/2rxcljm.png

    Shit hurt just to fuckin walk man. So, I got tired of that shit and got some gold bond medicated powder, lined up the inside of my thigh (both sides) w/ it and my sack too (cause it just felt good tbh). Now I'm laying here naked w/ the box fan blowing at my sack.

    Sweet fucking relief. Feels so much better.

  2. #2
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane


  3. #3
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    That is an inaccurate diagram of you, as there is no shit on the ground.

  4. #4
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    you do not have a penis

  5. #5
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    edited

  6. #6
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    thats better

  7. #7
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Maybe if you wiped once in a while..