Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,790
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    FFXI network issue. Really strange.

    When I connect to FFXI on my desktop, I will lose connection immediately, red dot, and time out.

    Yet my laptop stays connected, no problem at all.

    Anyone else having this issue or had it?

  2. #2
    Sinner
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,240
    BG Level
    7

    Not in a helpful variety no, I had that issue on laptop @ temp-house I was living at for school for a year, I never did find out what the issue was, but it seemed to appear and dissappear randomly for me, I assume you've tried factory-resetting router? May not be best option depending on how annoying it was to set up, but it helped me at one point (then I moved out before it popped up again, so not sure if it was just a coincedence)

Similar Threads

  1. FFXI Gamepad issues with Windowed Mode.
    By Jujubee in forum Tech
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2008-08-25, 15:18
  2. TParty and FFXI Resolution issues
    By AneyuS in forum Tech
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2008-07-22, 18:32
  3. Network issue [SOLVED]
    By Khamsin in forum Tech
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2008-04-09, 21:55
  4. FFXI Lag Issues
    By Zansho in forum Tech
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2008-01-17, 12:15
  5. FFXI crashing issue.
    By Shadowhusky in forum Tech
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2008-01-02, 03:28
  6. FFXI Client Issues... {Help me out!}
    By Ziggeraut in forum Tech
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 14:27
  7. FFXI sound issues
    By Amadeo in forum Tech
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2007-02-12, 07:03