Cause this guy is a bit late lol.
Cause this guy is a bit late lol.
I always wondered what happened to the guy who did the sound effects/captions on the old Batman TV series.
Also train should have left without the two nosey guys who went out after cop had the guy down.
I don't think that was a real policeman, he didn't tase the drunk guy or the nosy bystanders.
BART cops don't use tazers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmJukcFzEX4
Drunk people are amazing.
wtf is that hippy doing in the background? Looks like he's just waving around a piece of cardboard?BART cops don't use tazers
Holy shit, BART is some form of public transportation? I'm never going near that shit. Those cops are fucking nuts.
"We was...we was already follin directions and erything..."
I side with the POlice just based on the fact that his friends can't speak properly even when on camera. (2nd video, not first)
Wasn't this video posted a few months back without the story here? I just remember seeing this before.
The first vid I posted is from a few days ago, the second video is from new years day this year.
And they're only now getting around to it? lol thats crazy
The glass breaking looked like some freak incident, like when an NHL player gets checked into the plexiglass boards and they suddenly give way - there's no way there is regular glass windows on the train platform right?
I guess you could say
People in glass houses's shouldn't throw stones.
/shades
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
oakland is a fucking nasty ass city with bums and drunk people roaming the streets. I'll never go back there
not sure i agree with the slamming the drunk guy into the glass part but yea, that's a lawsuit waiting to happen and it's all over youtube...lol that cops getting in trouble
To be fair to the cop I seriously doubt that he thought that the window was going to shatter. I'm more shocked at the fact that the windows in the train station are made of real glass than anything.
Bart pd released the video right after it hit YouTube to counter the cover up theorists.
Honestly, if that's real glass with no back supporting it, it wouldn't take much of anything to break it and it probably didn't hurt at all. Chances are throwing him to the ground would have hurt just as much. It just looked dramatic because it shattered.
The drunk got bruised no stitches needed, the cop caught the worst of it.