Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 102
  1. #1
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    so obama is a failure, economy sucks, can't stop global warming, and we killed 23 kids in Yemen

    This is not a good year for America, but it is a good year for gaming! I am definitely going to buy mass effect 2, dead space 2, bayonetta, and maybe ffxiii if i feel gay enough.

  2. #2
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    Kuya you're being assimilated.

  3. #3
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    At this point, we mind as well drown ourselves in games until oblivion comes.

  4. #4
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    At least download, Jesus Christ.

  5. #5
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Oblivion 2.

  6. #6
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    What do you do in Jesus Christ, shiro?

  7. #7
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    Life is the same as it was before, big surprise. I for one still appreciate the feel-good dramedy that was the 2008 primary / race despite the unfulfilled hopes and desires.

  8. #8
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Be him, apparently.

  9. #9
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Kuya you're being assimilated.
    We're assimilated into the matrix, kiro.

  10. #10
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    In the Biblical sense.

  11. #11
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Dragon Age y/n

  12. #12
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    but ya games

  13. #13
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    music was really good too

  14. #14
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    some fine cinema as well actually

  15. #15
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiroikage View Post
    Be him, apparently.
    Shiro, i don't think i have enough time to be religious. There are so many games coming next year!

  16. #16
    Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,454
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiroikage View Post
    At least download, Jesus Christ.
    I completed that game. Story was very unoriginal imo, and the ending was a little bullshit. That fucker is like a Die Hard villain or something, never seems to really die.

  17. #17
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I did not like dragon age, so n.

  18. #18
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    We're assimilated into the matrix, kiro.
    Don't give them that kind of credit, they aren't smart enough to make something that awesome.

  19. #19
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Shiro, i don't think i have enough time to be religious. There are so many games coming next year!
    By games you better mean hot chicks and by coming, you better mean coming.

  20. #20
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Is that Avatar movie any good?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So THIS is what shrooms are like
    By Tricen in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-06-08, 19:00
  2. Obama is Black
    By Suburbanelite in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2009-05-30, 08:02