Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Nerd Rage At It's Best.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Nerd Rage At It's Best.

    Cut and pasted from capcom site, this guy was rather displeased with Dark Void.

    Hello, capcom, I am so angry right now, you can't even imagine. Well, ok, you can imagine, and I'm not really that angry, I'm just annoyed, but annoyed bad, like, omfg wtf rraaage annoyed. How could you have fucked up so bad on this game? I saw some gameplay footage for it on youtube a while back and I was thrilled. Couldn't wait for it to come out. Thank god I torrent games first, because if you expect ME to spend 60 bucks on this pile of horse shit, you are terribly mistaken. Voice acting, SHIT. Story, SHIT. Controls, SHIT. Difficulty, SHIT.

    What the f**k was with the shitty cover system? That shit only worked in gears of war, and copying that into another game and copying it like you're on crack is even worse than copying it in the first place. What the f**k was up with the face punch this asshole main character had? I shoot a bazoolion bullets at one guy and he falls down after I empty two fucking clips and if I just go and punch him in the face, HE INSTANTLY DIES? Not that the AI was challenging, but what the fucking shit? WHY did you force me to look at how that shitty side character eva ran? IT LOOKED LIKE I WAS CHASING A FUCKiNG APE. WHEN CHARACTERS INTERACT, THEY USUALLY STOP AND FACE EACHOTHER AND TALK AND SHIT, AND IF THEY RUN AND TALK, YOU DON'T MAKE THEM SOUND LIKE THEYRE FUCKING SITTING STILL NOT GASPING FOR AIR. And what the shit was up with the character design? The fag I was playing as had huge shoulder length for absolutely no reason other than to piss me off. He ran like a shrimp dick too. Do you know how to animate faces (LET ALONE OTHER BODYPARTS)? What the f**k was up with the shitty huge eyes? IS THAT HOW CAUCASIANS LOOK LIKE? CROSS BETWEEN ANIME AND RETARD?

    Nice story by the way, the fat guy is an alien, oh hey protagonist, look out, I'm going to sacrifice myself because I said that I love you not 3 seconds before this cutscene, so it is impossible for you to know that I will be dying right after i finish my shitty lines. Why did this game need a love story anyway? What did that do for me other than piss me right the f**k off. Next time you decide to hire shitfag voice actors... no, you're doing a good job at hiring that sort. What I meant to say was next time you decide to make a game, look at the fucking grand theft auto series and their voice acting. Everyone that was involved in this project should commit suicide. YOu should be ashamed of churning out this vomit. I played the game and the first sequence with flying pissed me off so much. I was expecting awesome, but instead got CLUELESS FLYING AROUND INTO FUCKING WALLS NOT BEING ABLE TO TARGET SHIT BECAUSE OF THE SHITTY SHIT CONTROLS YOU SHAT ALLOVER. Oh and nice boss fights, shoot this aliens guts open so we can get out. How fucking boring was that.

    NOTHING was challenging. Not even the end dragon thing. Kill its eyes, throw the jetpack in its face. What a shit game. Fire everyone. Delete your company name and start all over because I swear If this piece of shit gets a sequel or if you faggots ever make another game, ever, I am going to grab a machinegun and mow your shit down. Thanks.
    Spaced for read ability. Link as well, this guy has me rollin.

    http://community.darkvoidgame.com/fo...1&tID=20080646

  2. #2
    gonna save some hot babes and punch radiation in the mouth.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,312
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Frostwolf

    B&Wclap.gif

  3. #3
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

  4. #4
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Sounds like my kind of game.

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8
    BG Level
    0

    lol

  6. #6
    WHERE THE FUCK DID MY CUSTOM TITLE GO
    I DEMAND IT BE RESTORED
    OR A TITLE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE IS PROVIDED
    Both of them. That's just a dick move.

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    935
    BG Level
    5

    out

  7. #7
    Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,454
    BG Level
    7

    Damn, this reminds me of a post someone made that pretty much summed up MGS4's plot, lemme try and find it

  8. #8
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    Hello, Kyo, I am so angry right now, you can't even imagine. Well, ok, you can imagine, and I'm not really that angry, I'm just annoyed, but annoyed bad, like, omfg wtf rraaage annoyed. How could you have fucked up so bad on this title? I saw some apostrophes used on youtube a while back and I was thrilled. Couldn't wait to see a new one. Thank god I browse the list of topics first, because if you expect ME to spend 60 seconds on this pile of horse shit, you are terribly mistaken. Apostrophe use, SHIT. Use of apostrophes, SHIT. Apostrophes in the title, SHIT. Completely wrong use of apostrophes, SHIT.

  9. #9
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    That's just dumb cunt rage

  10. #10
    Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,454
    BG Level
    7

    Hi, my name is Vamp. Yes i have fangs, but despite my name and appearance i'm clearly not a vampire because as you can see i'm not affected by sunlight, i don't even get do dazzle you my sparklin.

    Why can i do all the shit i do? Well there's this good for all explanation. Nanomachines, nanomachines allow me to instantly heal and not die from brain stopping injuries, they also give me the agility, speed and strenght of a vampire. Yes that is right i am able to dodge bullets, and run on water. Ain't it awesome...

    Oh my name is Raiden, I'm in bad shape and i just lost my my arm, but i'm pretty sure i can stop a boat the size of texas from killing my good friend David, and defy all gravity logic. Hey i did it, and i died. Oh no i didn't die, but i did lose my arm, nor problem though, i am the lightning in the rain, and will just use my mouth to take care of these soldiers. Lol you're getting the wrong impression, i don't mean using my mouth that way, i'll just use my mouth to hold a sword. Not that kind of sword goddamn it, a real sword that i will try to use and kill many soldiers with. Then i'll just fly to area 51 and they will mount my body back like a piece of lego.

    I'm Liquid, huh Ocelot. Actually i don't know what the fuck is going on, just going with it. The patriots don't know what's happening either so who gives a shit.

    Hello, you might not remember me but i'm your father from 3 or 4 games ago. I had my own game, where i lost an eye don't know if you know about it, then a PsP spin off? Well anyway i didn't die. Nanomachines didn't let me or some shit, so here i am rocking like a hurricane, man you look old as shit, you need to get a hit of those nanomites, they are pure dinomite, good shit. Just gonna kill this dude in a wheel chair, you know everything starts with 0 right? Well let me explain anyway, oh shit i'm dying, you bitch you done and kill me with that fox die shit that everybody had kinda forgotten about, oh right thank god you shot the sky and not your head, because the fox die in you evolved into this armageddon bio sort of weapon but then it kinda came full circle or some shit, so they kinda you know...anyway you ain't dyin from that shit, i am, but from the normal shit. Man do you have some nanomachines with you? Could use a hit or two so i could appear in the sequel, goddamn it....i'm dyin...you ain't my son you hear? You mother ain't shit....but i respect you as a soldier.

    Hey Otacon why you cryin like a lil bitch, again...."Oh sonny, just go cook some eggs, i don't wanna ruin your innocence by explaining you how fucking shitty and retarded this whole thing was that we went through. I'm stuck in a shitty game fml, oh and next time you give away a million dollar toy i'm slapping the shit out of you bitch. You just wait till we got home, there's gonna be some cryin alright."