had a fucking badass room. do you remember that shit? he had like...a glass sunroof and a fucking couch that just came out of the wall. motherfucker was in like 4th grade.
had a fucking badass room. do you remember that shit? he had like...a glass sunroof and a fucking couch that just came out of the wall. motherfucker was in like 4th grade.
he had a football head too, fucking lucky sob
yeah but wasnt he like bald in the middle
yea pretty much i think
![]()
all i remembered was helga saying hey arnold
I think his hat was just so heavy that it kept the middle down for the style effect.
its smaller than his eyes are
He had himself all over his sheets and comforter too. I think his wallpaper was also modeled after him.
What's he wearing, a kilt?
shirt tied around his waist, I'm pretty sure. Lots of white kids and mexican ones did that in school.
best character in that show was gerald or whoever that black kid with the fro was.
Looks more like the bottom of his shirt sticking out of his sweater now that I actually look at it trying to discern what the fuck it is.
That is the face of a man who gets sucked off nightly.
did helga ever kick it with arnold, or was she always a stuck up bitch to him?
i think so
18 hours
53 minutes
and 22 seconds
until you diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie
stoop kids afraid to leave his stoop
why would you do that ivve