Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Test     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Test

    Test

    (I can't make posts for some reason. I was seeing if I could still make topics).

  2. #2
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Can I post in this topic?

  3. #3
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    It appears so. Hmm...

  4. #4
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    Outgo.

  5. #5
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Test

    (I can't make posts for some reason. I was seeing if I could still make topics).
    Testing

  6. #6
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Test my dick, faggot

  7. #7
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Krye View Post
    Test my dick, faggot
    Okay.

  8. #8
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Test

  9. #9
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    772
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    You know what would be awesome? a BGForums app!

  10. #10
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Okay.
    Gay.

  11. #11
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Gay.
    Ogay.