Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: titanss i no u mad man     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    titanss i no u mad man

    maybe if you beg some more an admin will let you back into spam

  2. #2
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    god if only Conformity would get banned from spam again

  3. #3
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    postan
    stalkan
    fappan
    shittan

  4. #4
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Colenzo View Post
    god if only Conformity would get banned from spam again
    How much do you need to donate for this?

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Colenzo you should be banned from living

  6. #6
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,678
    BG Level
    10

    lol, donating money to ban people

  7. #7
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    ragnell, more like nignell

  8. #8
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

  9. #9
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    lol, donating money to ban people
    ditto

  10. #10
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Sad part is I tried to get banned several times many years ago and nadda, then again I did not break the most severe of rules. Just more subtle stuff.

  11. #11
    WHERE THE FUCK DID MY CUSTOM TITLE GO
    I DEMAND IT BE RESTORED
    OR A TITLE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE IS PROVIDED
    Both of them. That's just a dick move.

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    935
    BG Level
    5

    I have been PERMA banned three times and returned. Ya'll just step off.

  12. #12
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Doesn't sound like a perma ban to me

  13. #13
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Sono tried to perma ban me but he finally realized the rioting would never stop unless I returned to calm down my disciples

  14. #14
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    banning people is fun.

  15. #15
    WHERE THE FUCK DID MY CUSTOM TITLE GO
    I DEMAND IT BE RESTORED
    OR A TITLE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE IS PROVIDED
    Both of them. That's just a dick move.

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    935
    BG Level
    5

    Mad negotiation skillz

  16. #16
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    lol, donating money
    .

  17. #17
    YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,453
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Heian View Post
    Sad part is I tried to get banned several times many years ago and nadda, then again I did not break the most severe of rules. Just more subtle stuff.
    Post spiders everywhere

  18. #18
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    if you really want banned just ask I don't mind

  19. #19
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Shut up Qalbert

  20. #20
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    qqalbert

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast