For me to get a super awesome badass custom title?
For me to get a super awesome badass custom title?
All the dicks.
Every single one.
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Does that include me?
Hard dick sucking work but its neccesary, not all custom titles are what you desire though.
analease and rathian quit because he thought i hit on her and wanted to hide his woman from the internets and various lewd men. Arion quit and gave his account to leechy
things on sylph are the same old shit though the entire fairy server was more pathetic than expected.
I kicked znozzy for being an all around annoying faggot on vent and crying about having to be cor, i literally kicked/lost every single one of the haze people except the one i least expected who actually ended up being pretty cool.
Also tekki sucks nigger hasnt been on in months cuz his shitbox broke.
no lol sarabi is the one that stayed which suprises me since i have been calling him useless since day1 and laugh at him every single time his ass forgets stoneskin.
Figured I'd ask, he was always the chill canadian taru lol. Sylph was a cool server and all but Sore rubbed me the wrong way and I pretty much fucked off cause the two people that brought me to Namida had quit.
sore rubs everyone the wrong way but he rubs aya's cunt the right way so thats all that matters.
I miss Kennus/Talena though they were awesome, met them on carby with Nightwind then they quit a bit after I hopped. Lol @ Ayaname though, ls dynamis fell apart when mention of her relic bow came up.
Were u there when she asked where the dnc demons were right after she asked sore to do bow frag for her? and yea kennus was awesome