• Navigation
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    another "i need to make FFXIV upgrades to my PC" thread.

    I have an e-machines ET1331G-03W. Before you laugh, it was cheap and I didn't want to try to build. Last computer I built had a 750 Mhz AMD thunderbird, so yeah, it's been awhile.

    Right now it has

    Geforce 6150SE onboard video.
    AMD athlon X2 processor (235e) 2.7GHz processor.
    6144MB DDR2 dual-channel (2 × 1024MB + 2 × 2048MB)(expandable to 8GB)
    It has one PCI-E 2.0 x16 and 2 PCI-E 2.0 x1 slots (what's the difference?).
    Here's the kicker, it only has a 250watt PSU.

    Do I only need to really upgrade the video card and PSU? If so, what's a good reasonably priced PSU and videocard. I'd prefer not to spend more than $200 for the combo.

  2. #2
    Gave 5$ to bg and all I could think of was this lousy title.
    -____-

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,695
    BG Level
    6

    Check this out.

    As for the difference between 1x and 16x, bandwith.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2011-05-06, 17:12
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2008-06-10, 23:27