-
Blackberry Desktop Manager
I've been trying to get my Blackberry Storm linked up with BDM for a couple of days now, but for some reason it's not working. Every time I connect my phone and open up the program it keeps telling me to connect my phone. I've tried a hard reset a few times, I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the program, and I've even tried it on my laptop and I get the same message. I'm pretty sure it's not a problem with my USB cable because I just bought it and I have no problem with it charging my phone. Anyone have any experience with this program and have any ideas for me?
-
You think this is the real Dmitry?
I haven't had issues with my Storm, but I don't really use that software besides backups.
On the main screen, click options and select connections. Make sure the drop down in Connections is set to USB and it should be like USB-xxxxx where it lists the PIN of your phone.