So, since the changes made today, I've been able to HQ things a lot more readily. Being such, I've found a few little nifty things, and I hope to compile some of these HQs here. If the HQ of a Copper Scepter is a Copper Scepter +1, I don't care. If you made 30,000 bronze nuggets instead of 12 that is boring! (If any Mods want to help me with this thread, that'd be swell cause I'm a busy guy!)

For instance, I give you the following:

Leatherworking

Armoring

Clothcraft

Blacksmithing

Goldsmithing
4x Yellow Copper Ore = 12 tin nuggets
4x Yellow Copper Ore = 12 brimstone
4x Yellow Copper Ore = 2 gold nuggets (I've heard tell tale, but not seen it myself)
1x (Element) Rock = 2 (Element) Moraine
1x Green Quartz = 2 Raw Malachite
1x Green Quartz = 1 Raw Tourmaline
[I assume all coloured quartz follows this pattern.]

Woodworking

Cooking

Alchemy
1 Fine Sand = 4x Crystal used