Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. #1
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Who else has panic attacks when they think about death?

    MAN THIS SHIT IS SCARY

  2. #2
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,830
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I just got back from a viewing. A friend's brother hung himself Sunday, shit sucks

  3. #3
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Maybe you should stop being such a bitch

  4. #4
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Sorry I'm not an unfeeling uncaring cold-hearted jew monster like you Skirky

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    There's a game out there, and the stakes are high. And the guy who runs it figures the averages all day long and all night long. Once in a while he lets you steal a pot. But if you stay in the game long enough, you've got to lose. And once you've lost there's no way back, no way at all.

  6. #6
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    are you talking about dying in game or dying in real

  7. #7
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    are you talking about dying in game or dying in real
    SAME THING

  8. #8
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    ARE YOU SAYING THAT IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME, YOU DIE FOR REAL?

  9. #9
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    YES

  10. #10
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    if you sex in the game do you sex for real

  11. #11
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    if you sex in the game do you sex for real

  12. #12
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Miranda's hot snatch felt so good on my virtual dick.

  13. #13
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    i do not have panic attacks when i think about death
    nothing scary about it at all

  14. #14
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiroikage View Post
    i do not have panic attacks when i think about death
    nothing scary about it at all
    I wanna love you but I better not touch
    I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop
    I wanna kiss you but I want it too much
    I wanna taste you but your lips are venomous poison
    Your poison running through my veins
    Your poison
    I don't wanna play these games

  15. #15
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    goddamn it derock

  16. #16
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    i have panic attacks when i think i might be having a panic attack

  17. #17
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE

  18. #18
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10


  19. #19
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    i get scared of death

  20. #20
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Arvin I may get a little rough but I've never actually fucked anybody to death, don't get all worried over nothing

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 2011-12-23, 10:40