Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 190
  1. #1
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    what is bi curious? that sounds interesting but I don't know what it is

  2. #2
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    Do you do delivery?

  3. #3
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    Do you deliver to nonfatties?

  4. #4
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Not for fatties.
    your business won't succeed in america

  5. #5
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    Also do you offer rush delivery?

  6. #6
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    so you guarantee that if a nonfatty with nice cans orders one you'll get the fuck out right away?

  7. #7
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    what joke?

  8. #8
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    dont give a fuck

  9. #9
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Derock the cheap whore

  10. #10
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    fuck this thread

  11. #11
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    fuck you

  12. #12
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    fuck you

  13. #13
    SETTLE DOWN, DANZIG
    you canno see my sunglass

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    247
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Ikarys Chevalier
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    Blog Entries
    1

    why, it certainly sounds like you are just giving them away

  14. #14
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikarys View Post
    why, it certainly sounds like you are just giving them away
    but wait just one minute

    I bet there is more

  15. #15

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    lol

  16. #16
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    All right, fucks, fucks, fucks! Come on in fuck lovers! Here at BG we're slashing fucks in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of fucks, this is a fuck blow out! All right, we got white fucks, black fucks, Spanish fucks, yellow fucks, we got hot fucks, cold fucks, we got wet fucks, we got
    smelly fucks, we got hairy fucks, bloody fucks, we got snappin' fucks, we got silk fucks, velvet fucks, Naugahyde fucks, we even got horse fucks, dog fucks, chicken fucks! Come on, you want fucks, come on in, fuck lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it!

  17. #17
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    hey.. psst.. hey. do you guys got any recently deceased fucks?

  18. #18
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

  19. #19
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I like this title change

  20. #20
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I do

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Just gonna come out and say SHOTS FIRED GET THE FUCK DOWN THIS IS OFFICIAL
    By Charismatic in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 1095
    Last Post: 2012-01-25, 02:53
  2. ok I'm pretty sure this is olde as fuck plus it is actually old as fuck but
    By Callisto in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2011-03-11, 09:43
  3. Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated Against?
    By Krye in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2009-08-26, 12:06