So I want to make me a dubstep cd can anyone recommend any good songs? Also where's a good place to dl them? I think limewire got shut down?
So I want to make me a dubstep cd can anyone recommend any good songs? Also where's a good place to dl them? I think limewire got shut down?
i like the one that goes wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub
Spoiler: show
The RIAA is getting pretty terrible at catching people.
People burn CDs still?
http://www.youtube.com/user/UKFDubstep will have a lot of dubstep tracks.
Some artists to look for:
Nero, Dj Fresh, Skrillex & Knife Party. If you can't find anything from these 4 you like, well you're probaly either some super elite dubstep listener or this genre isn't for your ears. Btw, should listen to drum-n-bass it's better. Heh.
what the fuck is dubstep?
cds? hah
hahaha, wtf
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36...dbf1ef3e92.jpg
also, who is in your avatar?
not you fool, lol, vagus. although one has to ask why mcnabb would let himself be caught in public like that
haha, i wish i could've got that on camera. I had that video playing, and my roommate comes in from the other room "jesus, what the fuck is that shit?"
Those dudes make videos and decided to use dubstep as the BG music. Dubstep has been used in mainstream music for awhile. Biggest artist is probaly Britney Spears.
that doesn't answer the most important question; who is that in your avatar?
I will answer the OP`s question lol. Dubstep is not that great really. But the only artist I ever listened to was/is Skream. He and Benga and Rusko were the originators of the genre, and Skream was the best. His first album is amazing. Second one.. not so much.
Oh the Widdler`s Sensi Samurai is pretty good. That`s about it honestly lol.
Check out lemonparty.org, It's like Limewire but its not shut down.
Not even going to bother correcting all the wrong in this thread, just gonna answer op.
Pretty much the artists worth listening to for someone just starting out int the genre:
Skream, Benga, Burial, Digital Mystics, Breakage, Subscape, Magnetic Man, Distance, Scuba
For more of the "tear out" or "brostep" sound (if you're into that boring sound):
Rusko, Doctor P, Flux Pavillion, Skrillex.
Borgore. He's funny
lol, this thread is funny.