Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 285

Thread: Dear bg mods     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Dear bg mods

    I've heard splendid rumours of how mad solanis has made a few mods. I need details, detalles, now, ahora, maintenant!

  2. #2
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    several mods felt he should be permabanned for starting shit and then reporting to the mods if someone said something mean back. an admin changed the perma to 2 weeks and banned sera as well.

  3. #3
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    lol

  4. #4
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    most of you are by far and away terrible posters

  5. #5
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    lol Sera, you go girl

  6. #6
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Dear admins, if you want to be a bunch of shit-sucking-goat-fuckers, that is cool. If you want to ban someone for transphobia, you better start banning for misogyny. Trans shitfucks are not allowed to scream personal attack after attacking someone personally. It's about gender bullshit right. If I happen to be incorrect clear that shit up. Perma ban solanis' tiny dicked ass please.

  7. #7
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Did you miss the part where he/she/whatever was banned for two weeks? The only reason they weren't the only one getting hit in this particular instance is they were very clearly not the one who instigated it.

  8. #8
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,645
    BG Level
    7

    On behalf of the mods I'd just like to point out that pretty much everything sono says and does is done unilaterally and rarely reflects the opinions of the rest of the mod team (or a reasonable individual).

  9. #9
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Sono's my boy, don't know or give two shit fucks about any other admins. That said, it's not going to stop me from calling him out when I think shit is unfair.

  10. #10
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    demo white-knighting sera color me shocked

  11. #11
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Did you miss the part where he/she/whatever was banned for two weeks? The only reason they weren't the only one getting hit in this particular instance is they were very clearly not the one who instigated it.
    are you talking about solanis? he went into the thread spouting misogynist bullshit, which very much instigated it. it's what he does.
    Step 1. Act like an asshole.
    Step 2. Someone responds.
    Step 3. TRANSPHOBIA, MODS SAVE ME PLS

  12. #12
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    demo white-knighting sera color me shocked
    If I carried on for anyone you would say the same shit. I will always defend anyone that I think has been dealt an unfair hand. Eat a dick.

  13. #13
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    If I carried on for anyone you would say the same shit. I will always defend anyone that I think has been dealt an unfair hand. Eat a dick.
    Oh wait, I MUST be trying to skype and hit that, right?

  14. #14
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Oh wait, I MUST be trying to skype and hit that, right?
    is this the real reason sera made the polygamy thread?

  15. #15
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    is this the real reason sera made the polygamy thread?
    Clearly!

  16. #16
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    If I carried on for anyone you would say the same shit. I will always defend anyone that I think has been dealt an unfair hand. Eat a dick.

  17. #17
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Can't see whatever the fuck that is in tapatalk. I doubt it is anything important. Let's instigate some more bullshit in hopes that I'll get buttmad tho.

  18. #18
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    I've got like 20 unbans worth of credit for years of rafflecoptering, I'll use 'em if I can Hitting Sera with this is retarded.

  19. #19
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Demo's my boy, don't know or give two shit fucks about any other white knights. That said, it's not going to stop me from calling him out when I think shit is funny.

  20. #20
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    demo white-knighting sera color me shocked
    lol

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. dear BG powers
    By Ivve in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 2009-10-28, 03:31