Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 77
  1. #1
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Is pinkeye like sickle cell but for ugly chicks?

    Seriously, every time I've seen someone who got it it's a fat girl with a busted ass face, are attractive women just immune to it or what?

  2. #2
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I feel like I dodged a bullet being born male reading the OP.

  3. #3
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Fat chicks are lonely and need cats with then give them pink eye.

  4. #4
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    uh, doesn't pink eye come from getting fecal matter in your eye?

  5. #5
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    no idea what sickle cell is

  6. #6
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    ... you don't know what sickle cell is?

  7. #7
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    no? who cares

  8. #8
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Jesus christ, wherever you're from has shitty education.

  9. #9
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    oh, it's anemia

    *shrug* I didn't know it by sickle-cell

    coriander/cilantro, whatever

  10. #10
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Jesus christ, wherever you're from has shitty education.
    lol

  11. #11
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    wow that's amazing lol, I never thought I'd hear that from an american

  12. #12
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    I would post charts and graphs, but I already did that for perm when I thought he was an inner city thug kid

  13. #13
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Faggot doesn't know what the hell Sickle Cell anemia is.

  14. #14
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Anemia != always sickle cell... Fucking shitty euro jfc

  15. #15
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    yes, the 2 countries in the world are the U.S. and Europe

  16. #16
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    and clearly blood diseases are standard education no matter one's discipline amirite?

  17. #17
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    oops, I lose

  18. #18
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    arguing with leroy = auto-fail

    -50 dkp or something

  19. #19
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    THAT'S A FUCKIN 50 DKP MINUS!

  20. #20
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Howie Roary View Post
    yes, the 2 countries in the world are the U.S. and Europe
    Nigger are you retarded. Europe isn't a country where the fuck did you learn your geography, canada?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is pinksock like splinter cell but for ugly chicks?
    By Howie Roary in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2012-04-06, 21:48