Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 213

Thread: 20 mg of adderall     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    20 mg of adderall

    and i'm still fucking yawning my head off this morning. ugh

  2. #2
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Adderall is the cowards way out.

  3. #3
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm on Clomid, Topomax, and Nortriptyline.

  4. #4
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Though it's for migraines and to help raise testosterone levels.

  5. #5
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I'm actually not defensive with regard to taking medication. I thought I would be. Frankly, I am so happy that I don't have to read the same thing 50 times to retain it (or possibly still forget it). I love my doctor and he's made me more productive and less stressed than I can ever remember being before in my life. So, yay better living through chemistry.

  6. #6
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Sera View Post
    I'm actually not defensive with regard to taking medication. I thought I would be. Frankly, I am so happy that I don't have to read the same thing 50 times to retain it (or possibly still forget it). I love my doctor and he's made me more productive and less stressed than I can ever remember being before in my life. So, yay better living through chemistry.
    I need that doctor

  7. #7
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    In college, the school paper made a fake report on April Fool's Day that the school was going to start testing students for Adderall before finals. There was such a shitstorm among students who didn't get the joke

  8. #8
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Were you one of them?

  9. #9
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck


  10. #10
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    You know I never used addies my entire school career somehow. Then again I would've probably done better than a 3.0 in college if I had.

  11. #11
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    it's disappointing that people need to use drugs to get on the same level as me.

  12. #12
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva


  13. #13
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle


  14. #14
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6


  15. #15
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnell View Post
    I need that doctor
    He's fucking awesome. He teaches at Columbia and NYU, and his office hours are evening only -- so his office opens at like 4pm and closes at 11:30pm. So dope. I live like 10 blocks away so I just walk there and back. He listens, takes his time, is open to your input.

    Leroy you should be happy that you're naturally able to focus and retain information. It is very frustrating when you can't. The biggest thing my doc honed in on was that my short term memory is AWFUL. It barely functions at all. My long term memory isn't too much better to be honest. He explained the chemistry behind my memory deficiency and explained how the medication I'm on will help to correct the imbalance and deficiency.

    When I *DO* something repeatedly over days and days I learn quickly, but I've always had a really hard time retaining knowledge from lectures and textbooks. I understand it while I'm reading but when I close the book it kind of... just fades away. It's a really frustrating feeling.

    People can hate on my meds all they like, I am happy that I don't have to spend my time being frustrated.

  16. #16
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    goes for 50cent a mg here

  17. #17
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    It's sold out of a rusted bus in the woods.

  18. #18
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    that sounds like a horrible place to sell drugs

  19. #19
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm new at this!

  20. #20
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I'm only on 20s til next week, then I'm on 30s. My doctor knows my system is sensitive so he steps me up gradually to the dosage he feels is necessary. So far, he's dead on; 20 is helpful for certain but I can still catch myself blanking out or losing focus in class or when I read. I've gotten better though; I used to blank out mid-sentence. Poor Ryko is a fucking saint, he'd be talking and mid sentence I'd lose track of his words because my brain kind of just... wanders off. At the end of the sentence I only remember 25% of it, and mostly at the beginning -- and then maybe like the last word. I've definitely improved on that front, but studying is still pretty challenging at times.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. It may only have 20 minutes of new footage..
    By aers in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2009-04-23, 07:35