Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,513
    BG Level
    7

    Dysfunctional Care Bears - Which are you?


  2. #2
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    235
    BG Level
    4

    Thug Bear YO!

  3. #3
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,513
    BG Level
    7

    About time someone replied >.>

  4. #4
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,008
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Redneck bear. o.x'

  5. #5
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    98
    BG Level
    2

    It seems Apathy and 2Pac makes me a Thug Bear even if I dance around carelessly.

    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...n/ThugBear.jpg

  6. #6
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,348
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  7. #7
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,513
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Your signature DID kinda give it away

  8. #8
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    Gay Bear >_>

    I think it was the buttseckz question...

  9. #9
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,513
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides
    Gay Bear >_>

    I think it was the buttseckz question...
    I'm so telling Ryko.

  10. #10
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    i dont think he'll be surprised

  11. #11
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    703
    BG Level
    5

    gay bear

  12. #12
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    http://images.quizilla.com/L/londonb...dergaybear.jpg
    Gay Bear


    Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?
    <font size="-2">brought to you by Quizilla</font>

    Damn right

    Edit: -_- Obviously little gay bear doesnt know how this picture thing works

    Gay Bear.

  13. #13
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,554
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun!
    http://live.quizilla.com/user_images...dergaybear.jpg

    Damn right

    Edit: -_- Obviously little gay bear doesnt know how this picture thing works

    Gay Bear.

  14. #14
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

  15. #15
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  16. #16
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I should have seen that from a mile away.

  17. #17
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,513
    BG Level
    7

    Kuno and I have a common quality 8) XD

  18. #18
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    What the does that make me then?

  19. #19
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,492
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I am stoner bear....

    I've smoked like two joints in my entire life.

    wtf?

  20. #20
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    280
    BG Level
    4

    Nihilist Bear.
    Kinda saw that one coming.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So, when are you guys....
    By in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-10-28, 22:11