So.. gonna give a brief background then ask you guys why you think this is happening. Today my LS was camping Faf, but being a day maintenance adaman and behemoth were all close by, we had killed behe and sent about 15 people to Aery. I was asked to change job and come to small VoS party (5 people) we could kill adaman/get ToD/hold Aspi easily with what we had.
It was unlikely, but it happened. Aspi popped on second window, third day, we claimed it. It was only us and the RMT there. Surprisingly we only linked one peryton. Aspi had been voked, flashed and Bio'd. We switched target to Peryton and had JUST done so, Aspi went unclaimed (was very fishy) and the RMT were all over it. I was shocked to see them there in the first place. We killed the Peryton and were laughing at first, but after it appeared they were nott gonna give up, and then another LS showed up we were kinda pissed.
Anyways, they were doing all sorts of stupid shit, poisoning it, nuking with water, thunder, fire etc (ice too) but 30mins in it was at 100% after resting. Then they get up to their old tricks, an ARMY of your stereotypical RMT BLM POS hack to valley, and then they really start to do a number on aspid. Blade: Rin > Blade: Retsu (lol) then like 10 BLMs nuking Blizz4 was taking it down 30% at a time. Their BLMs were being controlled with a script or something though, they all nuked in sync, at the EXACT same time, impossible to time this well, then they allr ested, when they got drawn in, didnt do shit except die.
It was really down to the line, but they just about raged it and it owned them. We got kill for wyrmal body ; ;
Point of this is, why are RMT camping Aspid? The same group were at behe before maint and "Zolofamily" said, quote:
"King Behemoth pop I call for help"
I honestly dont think they claiming to sell abjurations, the 3 hours of camping, + possible no claim + possible wipe (and possible shitty drops) simply wouldnt make it profitable for them. Be better of farming for 3 hours, would turn a better profit. I think this is more sinister, SE owned them and right now I think they are sore losers. If they keep this up though, its gonna be bad. We have RMTs camping NQ behe like every server, never in aery or VoS though. They killed NQ adaman eysterday and I gotta admit gave a crackin effort at aspi, im certain they will kill if they claim again. Anything like this ever happen with any of you guys? Anyone might be able to explain why they were doing this?
Ninja Edits: There are never any shouts in whitegate/jeuno or camp for that matter to buy abjurations on Seraph (atleast not ground) and I have not seen sky abjs/gear being shouted by RMT for a long time. Called a GM of course, but got the most retarded feeble excuse for a GM I have ever come across, he fed me the " we will investiagte" message blah blah BS, screens if you want.
XI Wiki


