Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Flame Warriors     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    968
    BG Level
    5

    Flame Warriors

    This is probably ofn to some people. I hope it's not a repost, but some of this stuff is pretty funny and even dead on.

    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/index.htm

  2. #2
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Flame Warriors

    It's a RP, but the old post got owned by the server crash I think, so yeah it's still worth having up here.

  3. #3
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    968
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Flame Warriors

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    It's a RP, but the old post got owned by the server crash I think, so yeah it's still worth having up here.

    Oh, right on. Thanks. :D

Similar Threads

  1. GTHD (PS3) Please no flaming
    By GraveRobberX in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 2006-12-27, 17:45
  2. I know this'll turn into a flame war. But..
    By Kiro in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2006-06-19, 17:06
  3. You locked my flame thread..
    By Orfeo in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2005-06-18, 00:12