Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: BlackCats     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    BlackCats

    Hay guyz, wuts going on? =(

  2. #2
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Re: BlackCats

    Guessing you mean the video game torrent place? They shut down the ability to invite more people a while ago for some reason.

  3. #3
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Re: BlackCats

    Actually I'm talking about this:

    Show/Hide - Oct-27-07 - news - (recon)
    OUR WORK IS DONE HERE FOR NOW!!! NOW ON TO BIGGER BETTER THINGS TORRENTLEECH HERE WE COME PS ALL HAIL CANADA !!!!!

    Show/Hide - Oct-27-07 - backstabber - (recon)
    WELL ITS FINALLY HAPPENED STOI HAS LEFT AND I HAVE MY GRUBBY HANDS ON ALL THE CASH THE TWATT ACOPY HAS LEFT SO ITS HACKERS HAVEN HERE ON BLACKCATS NOW,ALSO GOOD NEWS THERE BEST CODER ALTERTINIA OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS HAS GONE ALSO,SO REJOICE WITH ME BLACKCATS HACK HACK HACK !!!! P.S THERE IS NO TIME!!!

  4. #4
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,018
    BG Level
    6

    Re: BlackCats

    OiNK.cd
    Tv Links

    now Blackcats

    IS
    THERE
    NO
    SANCTUARY!?

  5. #5
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Re: BlackCats

    Tracker is still up, cuz I'm still seeding

  6. #6
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    681
    BG Level
    5

    Re: BlackCats

    I'm starting to believe in the bible, because this sure as hell sounds like the apocalypse to me

  7. #7
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Re: BlackCats

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    Actually I'm talking about this:

    Show/Hide - Oct-27-07 - news - (recon)
    OUR WORK IS DONE HERE FOR NOW!!! NOW ON TO BIGGER BETTER THINGS TORRENTLEECH HERE WE COME PS ALL HAIL CANADA !!!!!

    Show/Hide - Oct-27-07 - backstabber - (recon)
    WELL ITS FINALLY HAPPENED STOI HAS LEFT AND I HAVE MY GRUBBY HANDS ON ALL THE CASH THE TWATT ACOPY HAS LEFT SO ITS HACKERS HAVEN HERE ON BLACKCATS NOW,ALSO GOOD NEWS THERE BEST CODER ALTERTINIA OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS HAS GONE ALSO,SO REJOICE WITH ME BLACKCATS HACK HACK HACK !!!! P.S THERE IS NO TIME!!!
    Wow. >.> That really sucks seriously, with whatever is happening. Don't get Demonoid prz.

  8. #8
    The Dazzler
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,429
    BG Level
    6

    Re: BlackCats

    I don't even see that crap, when I login I'm just getting

    Oct-27-07 - recent event - (gigsy)
    sorry for recent trouble please bear with us things be back to normal soon

    staff
    so it seems like they have whatever it was under control.

  9. #9
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Re: BlackCats

    It's gone now.

    Well, for anyone interested:

    Announcement: Halloween Special
    From 10/31/2007 12 am gmt for 24 hours only vip status for 1 month will cost only 5GBP......Also we are opening up registrations for this period too so if you have any friends that want to join...this is the time......ty staff
    Since the invite system is gone forever, and registration is pretty much also closed forever, this might be the only chance to get an account if you don't have one yet.

  10. #10
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Re: BlackCats

    Awesome.

  11. #11
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: BlackCats

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    It's gone now.

    Announcement: Halloween Special
    From 10/31/2007 12 am gmt for 24 hours only vip status for 1 month will cost only 5GBP......Also we are opening up registrations for this period too so if you have any friends that want to join...this is the time......ty staff
    ZOMG I need to set my alarm!

  12. #12
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Re: BlackCats

    http://www.blackcats-games.net/signup.php

    registration up, really laggy, you might have to go onto irc to get your account confirmed

  13. #13
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: BlackCats

    wow, thanks for the reminder. I actually forgot about it

  14. #14
    Pro
    Pro is offline
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Bryant Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

    Re: BlackCats

    Login failed!
    Error 1
    wut? I activated the account, and when I login, I get this ;|

  15. #15
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Re: BlackCats

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro
    Login failed!
    Error 1
    wut? I activated the account, and when I login, I get this ;|
    Go to their IRC server, then to #Help and they'll fix ya up. My confirmation email link wouldn't work, so they had to set it for me. You can find their IRC server on the site somewhere in the FAQ.

Similar Threads

  1. To blackcats members wanting to keep their accounts
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2008-10-17, 00:23
  2. Blackcats (sign up now!)
    By Hitoshura in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 2008-07-14, 23:35
  3. Blackcats
    By Nny in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2008-05-15, 00:56
  4. blackcats-games.net registration closing indefinitely
    By MisterBob in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2007-10-08, 08:51