I have recently taken this player into my linkshell and I would like to get to know him better.
Any information will be rewarded with an+1
I have recently taken this player into my linkshell and I would like to get to know him better.
Any information will be rewarded with an+1
Wait, you're on Fairy, and posting a background check about someone from... Fairy? Isn't the forum for cross-server? Can't you just ask around in game? =/
No
I have no idea who this person even is.
Showed up wearing an LP pearl one day, sporting HQ cursed gear, speed belt and a NIN sub to THF on fafnir, guess you can wait for a reply from them or ask some of thier sacks ingame.
You're doing it wrong.Originally Posted by Ryogo
if its athe ceint i know he is...rapid from unicorn who was on fortune then transfered as the name of ceint to bismarck and joined foreal...he was kicked/left the ls.(read kicked, thalia kicked him)
now from all the time i know him(if this is the person we are talking about) he is a perfecto money maker...he is greedy as hell he has a shitload of jobs 75 and was supposed to sell account he even put it on sale on ebay(and deny it)
he has leathercraft 100+3 he is a mithra.
a Kclub speed belt and a lot of other goddies he didnt stay long on ls to get a ridill or a e body.
and i dont remember to many details about him.
Basically that..Originally Posted by Kayu
..he complained a lot about the most pointless stuff, not much else to say.
Rapid (Ceint) sold his account when he played on Bismarck. Short red hair Mithra model. Whoever bought it spends waaaaay too much money on FFXI, so if I were you I'd avoid them like the plague.
Fkn Leathercrafters need to![]()
Thank you very much.