Just got back from playing it at a friends house. Awesome.
Edit: Cephius edit: no direct linking to pirated software, please
LW mod edit : Changed title
Just got back from playing it at a friends house. Awesome.
Edit: Cephius edit: no direct linking to pirated software, please
LW mod edit : Changed title
Pretty old, its been on BlackCats for a while.
got beat to it, but a few days oldeOriginally Posted by MisterBob
I played one cup and got bored of itwhy did they take away that awesome fish thing in the end that blows out your trophy
(((((((((( seeing that fish was the only reason i played the game past 1 track >_<
CHEEP CHEEP! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Im really not sure why Nintendo released(ing) Mario Kart so close to SSBB..
What they need to do is release the SNES version for Wii, but add multiplayer over the interwebs to it.
Would be pretty easy considering SNES Mario Kart had interbutts support thanks to Xband anyways.Originally Posted by Mulligan
Does blackcats ever allow registration? I haven't been able to register for over a year now.Originally Posted by MisterBob
I remeber hearing about black cats closing registration for a long ass time...
Same here, I think they are idiots for doing it.Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
They better have some really good titles slated for the end of the year and holiday season if they are releasing these 2 huge ones so early in 2008.
No sorry, only for us self-proclaimed elite.Originally Posted by Jyakku
i'm glad they are, i don't want to wait more for this as i'd much rather have this than brawl anyways. only a few more weeks to go!Originally Posted by Seditedi
This game has been out awhile now, and it's pretty damn boring too.
Those were the days....Originally Posted by MisterBob
Is it really? I've only been hearing bad things about it. Other than "kiddie-ing it", what's the worse part? Also, is battle mode good?Originally Posted by Weltall
I'm happy too, because I hate Brawl.Originally Posted by izembo
There is 2 hours of video footage here:
http://www.joystiq.com/2008/04/09/video ... ii-tracks/
If you guys are frothing at the mouth.
My copy came today (a day before release, <3 preorders) and it's really good. I gave the wii wheel a shot and its pretty good im just finding it difficult to perform drift boosts without falling off a cliff with it but I just need a little practice I guess
It's coming out tomorrow?
Ebgames says it's coming out 4/27.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()