-
[Remora] Rik
13 75 jobs, japanese player.
his ls was KoryaYABEEWA and SoYoKaZe
name was Rik on Remora, like title says.
any info appreciated. thanks in advance.
-
Sounds like Rikiou from Exodus ,many of them leaving that LS since most got banned.
-
If it is in fact Rikiou, I was in a shell with him for a pretty long period. Elvaan? I think he had the model with the hair that is kind of spikey in the front? Anyway, Rikiou was a good guy. He was one of our two Japanese speaking players in a predominately North American linkshell. We had to employ a lot of auto-translate, but he always seemed to cotton on to what we needed of him quickly. If he was online he was always at our events, and played his jobs well(We usually had him on PLD, DRK, or WAR).
If this isn't him, um, disregard all that. I think it may not be, unless he chose not to mention any of the NA/mixed LS's he was in for some reason. I haven't been active on Remora for a long time, so those might be some LS's of note now; I wouldn't know.