Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37
  1. #1
    Lee
    Lee is offline
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    674
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Turalyon

    Barack Obama is tired of your shit

    If you’ve ever read President Obama’s Dreams From My Father, good for you. I couldn’t get past the foreword.

    I wish I had. Because today I discovered that there’s a fairly juicy little subplot in the book, involving one of Obama’s high school friends.

    Ray, a fellow classmate of Obama’s, was also bi-racial, and also trying to define himself. But what set him apart was his colorful manner of self-expression. Ray cursed like a motherfucker.

    This would all be snickerworthy enough, but it turns out that Obama actually read the audiobook version of Dreams From My Father.

    And that means he read Ray’s quotes.

    And that means you’re about to hear the President of United States using language that would finish Cheney off once and for all.
    April Winchell

    Scroll down for the hilarious soundbites.

  2. #2
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,875
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    The fifth soundbite is, without a doubt, the best.

  3. #3
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,198
    BG Level
    7

    Hahaha, the last one is the best

  4. #4
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    He needed to sound more black though. He sounds more white than I am when he says that shit.

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,421
    BG Level
    7

    oh shit.

  6. #6
    As I beavered away...
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    849
    BG Level
    5

    Wow, that was pure awesomeness. I liked #4 and #5 the best.

  7. #7
    gonna save some hot babes and punch radiation in the mouth.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,312
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Frostwolf

    The last one is great.

  8. #8
    Certified Man-Child
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,470
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

    #5 sig'd for awesomeness. I laughed way too hard at that one.

  9. #9
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    136
    BG Level
    3

    I cannot fucking wait for these to be remixed.

  10. #10
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,859
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    I love Barack Obama.

  11. #11
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Wow that's weird to hear, haha. I like the one where he says "mothafucka" because you can tell he's trying.

  12. #12
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Those are awesome. I agree that #5 is the best as well.

  13. #13
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    #5 ftw, haha.

  14. #14
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,807
    BG Level
    6

    My world is rocked... People in authority actually swear?

  15. #15
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    E'jusana Rhea
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Awesome haha

    #5 ftw

  16. #16
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Oh shit, I know something awesome will come of this... I really just can't wait.

  17. #17
    Sleep Deprived Galka BLM
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,183
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    That was one of the most amazing things I have ever fucking heard.

  18. #18
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    LMFAO this is fuckin' awesome.

  19. #19
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,679
    BG Level
    10

    LMAO downloading these. New text ring-tones ftw!

  20. #20
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    He should have said #3 to McCain.
    http://www.aprilwinchell.com/media/a...A_THAT_GUY.mp3

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Barack Obama is tired of your motherfucking shit
    By Murdock in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2010-05-05, 15:36
  2. Replies: 489
    Last Post: 2009-06-13, 06:04
  3. Is Blue Gartr your homepage(or one of them)?
    By BRP in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 2009-01-26, 18:52
  4. What do /you/ think of your Japanese counterparts?
    By Hirronimus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2005-05-26, 02:32
  5. I'm tired of all the whining.......Pansies
    By Exitonly in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2005-03-10, 14:00