Obligatory "fuck countdowns".
Fuck yes if this has anything to do with a spiritual successor to FF7 or a re-release of the original. Probably not tho.
GOD DAMNIT STOP WITH THE COUNTDOWNS
I am interested in what this is
I hope it's a remake of 5 and 6 released in a dual-cartridge for the DS deal like they did for 1&2 on the GBA a long time ago.
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
Ran a decompiler on it. Flash contains images for 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 days. There's also a "NEXT" button (obviously not active). Also found this:
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4...ntspirte63.jpg
Ah someone beat me to it :<
Well, there goes my semi-boner
FFXI EXPANSION PACK?
I dont buy the LoV connection though. Shrug.
I found this more amusing than some lame-ass countdown:
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...F/sqextoys.jpg
Oh wait, that text is also from the swf..
Oh well.
Lame.
I predict....
http://doityourselflovespells.com/sh...es/psychic.jpg
...another dissappointment!
countdowns be lame.
OMG ITS A STEAMPUNK REMAKE OF FF7
http://i26.tinypic.com/2sb7sjr.jpg
RED XIII
http://cetraconnection.de/wp-content...7-redxiii2.jpg
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4...ntspirte63.jpg
JENOVA
http://off7.org/pictures/screenshots...atue_Wings.jpg
oh god...
You know, I enjoyed FF7,just not to fanboy standards, but a steampunk remake would be absolute genius.
Anyways, I'm going to take a stab and say they're doing a new IP for once that isn't related to their main franchises.
(to which I'd say about damn time, since their last 'new' title, The World Ends With You, was a breath of fresh air)
I hope it is a reissue of Vagrant Story.